Not all dogs are mean...

SxyPrincess

787632.1.jpg

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Did anyone know that rabbits really do scream? My black cat caught a baby one and I had to spotlight her like a deer to find her to get the bunny away. Not fun when you are 8 months pregnant.

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Who SAYS that first dog isn't mean?

That picture was taken right after he coughed up a hairball!

Atir211

This is Outlaw! :biggrin: [/B][/QUOTE]

Awwww - what a cute puppy!!!! Bet his "nice" to all creatures great and small

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by cattitude

It is an absolutely horrible sound. :frown:

When I was a kid I used to deliver papers and one day I was running down a hillside that was covered with grass.
I accidentally kicked my foot through a rabbit nest and tossed four of the lil buggers out onto the street.
They were screaming like a bunch of teenaged girls at a boy band concert!

The sound is very similar to Cattitude's normal speaking voice.

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by bknarw

When I was a kid I used to deliver papers and one day I was running down a hillside that was covered with grass.
I accidentally kicked my foot through a rabbit nest and tossed four of the lil buggers out onto the street.
They were screaming like a bunch of teenaged girls at a boy band concert!

:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :nono:

rockspyder

nice doggy!

Is that your Rotty, SxyPrincess??! It's beautiful.... looks a lot like my older one. She's a sweetheart, too.

By the way, first post. Hope all of you don't mind I jumped right in. Pencam turned me onto the place; nice little establishment you got here. :cheers:

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Re: nice doggy!

Originally posted by rockspyder
Is that your Rotty, SxyPrincess??! It's beautiful.... looks a lot like my older one. She's a sweetheart, too.

By the way, first post. Hope all of you don't mind I jumped right in. Pencam turned me onto the place; nice little establishment you got here. :cheers:

I just want to know who found the nice doggie picture that says www.boners.com at the bottom??? :confused:

SxyPrincess

Re: nice doggy!

Originally posted by rockspyder
Is that your Rotty, SxyPrincess??!

No, not my Rott! I just found the picture on the net somewhere and posted it. Welcome to the forums! :howdy: