Give away manure?

AMP

Jersey attitude.
Those of you who have horses (specially those with many, or who run boarding stables) - do you allow people to come get manure for their gardens? Need to know asap, will let you know why asap. :dance:

AMP

Jersey attitude.
Dupontster said:
How ya like me now....Look Here

Cool, thanks, but I don't need the stuff, I just need to know who has horse farms that allow gardeners to come and get it.

Anyone, anyone? Thanks. :kiss:

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
You can come and take some of ours. Only two horses, but they are FINE producers of quality horse doody. Their excrement is sought after by used car salesmen all over southern MD!

Seriously, if you want some, PM me.

AMP

Jersey attitude.
Here's why I am asking - I MAY have a chance to talk about horse manure for the garden on a local public radio show, and I want to say something along the lines of "Many farms, if you call first, are happy to let you load up poop at the source - their manure piles." The place where I board has about 30 horses, and we have a sign out front "Free Manure." But before I open my big mouth, I wanted to see how many others of you horsey folks will let people come to take some for their gardens if they give a call first.

Thanks to all who have replied so far!