Bald Eagle

mixallagist

Be careful what u wish 4
There is an injured Bald Eagle in the field behind the building where I work. One of the guys from the office called animal rescue to come get it. I hope they can help. He is a Beutiful Bird.

Magnum

Should be Huntin
mixallagist said:
There is an injured Bald Eagle in the field behind the building where I work. One of the guys from the office called animal rescue to come get it. I hope they can help. He is a Beutiful Bird.
I know the nature center in Clinton helps out birds. My cousin found an Owl that was hit by a car, took it there years ago and it pulled through

mixallagist

Be careful what u wish 4
Magnum said:
I know the nature center in Clinton helps out birds. My cousin found an Owl that was hit by a car, took it there years ago and it pulled through

The people he called are coming from Prince Frederick. I reaqlly hope they can help.

mixallagist

Be careful what u wish 4
OK. They came and got him. Said they had to take him to Deleware because that was the closest place that takes care of eagles. His wing were fine. He was feeding on a grey fox. The guy said it looks like the fox had been poisoned. The eagle was really week. Hope he gets better.