Tides??

Tomcat

Anytime
Is the new seafood restaurant in front of Mantech open yet? Anyone know anything about it? Looked like there was a delivery truck there at lunch time today.

D

dmc854

I work behind that restaurant and have been waiting 2 years. What kind of delivery????

mAlice

professional daydreamer
dmc854 said:
Okay, didn't know if it was furniture or food :peace:

I haven't seen furniture go in yet, and I haven't seen a gaggle of potential employees. I think it's still going to be a while.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I know someone that has been hired. Haven't seen her, so I can't ask her when they are due to open.

D

dmc854

Thanks. Hopefully it'll be a good meeting place for after work. :cheers:

D

dmc854

LOL Then I can stumble back to my office and sleep under my desk :razz:

Tomcat

Anytime
RoseRed said:
I know someone that has been hired. Haven't seen her, so I can't ask her when they are due to open.
Anyone I know? Heard someone talking about it but can't remember who.

morganj614

Just in

Got handed a flyer on the elevator..Tides is opening April 15th, 11 for lunch, 5:30 for dinner and oyster bar is open all day.

mixallagist

Be careful what u wish 4
The people who built it are the same people who built the Exploration and expedition buildings. The food is pretty good though. The service is excellent.

morganj614

mixallagist said:
The people who built it are the same people who built the Exploration and expedition buildings. The food is pretty good though. The service is excellent.
This flyer says they open Friday, did you get a preview?

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
morganj614 said:
Got handed a flyer on the elevator..Tides is opening April 15th, 11 for lunch, 5:30 for dinner and oyster bar is open all day.
Does the flyer offer any menu choices (examples) and pricing???

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I spoke with the owner the other day, and he mentioned that the restaurant is opening up on the 15th (Friday). A group of people in my building went over last week for a "preview lunch" and they said the food was very tasty, although the menu indicates that it will be on the pricey side ~ $20 for lunch, and $40+ per person for a typical dinner. I can't wait to try it out, but I'm too po' to make it a regular place to go for lunch.

morganj614

BadGirl said:
I spoke with the owner the other day, and he mentioned that the restaurant is opening up on the 15th (Friday). A group of people in my building went over last week for a "preview lunch" and they said the food was very tasty, although the menu indicates that it will be on the pricey side ~ $20 for lunch, and $40+ per person for a typical dinner. I can't wait to try it out, but I'm too po' to make it a regular place to go for lunch.

Dayum, I hope they soon realize there are poor, single working women over here. P.W. heard bottled water will be selling for $4 a bottle.:yikes:
Sorry, no menu on this flyer.