KKT Visit

smcdem

KKT was at the office of aging today and Leonardtown Square. The people loved to see a candidate for govenor down here so late in the election, no matter if you support her or not. Where is Bob???

K

Kizzy

I guess not raiding the old age homes and the jails for votes.

smcdem

haha..right....Where is Bob??? Bob is full of crap and you noticed that on all the Repub propaganda that he has the same facial expression in all of his pics with the candidates. Haha it shows how much he REALLY cares about southern MD.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by smcdem
haha..right....Where is Bob??? Bob is full of crap and you noticed that on all the Repub propaganda that he has the same facial expression in all of his pics with the candidates. Haha it shows how much he REALLY cares about southern MD.

Smcdem,

Mr. Erlich didn't need to come down here to plant a smooch on our backsides like KKT does. Bob is running a fair campaign against an unfair opponent. KKT will run her false ads against him and probably convince the weak-minded that she is the better candidate. Question is, are there more weak-minded people in the state then those of sound mental faculties?

KKT will continue to rape the state treasury, continue to push to make all weapons illegal, continue to isolate and eventually incriminate smokers, and tax the hell out of the residents. Yeah, sounds like we could use four more years of Spendening tactics.

I wonder if elected she will find herself a boy half her age and marry him like the Governor recently did. Is that why you are such a big supporter for her? Waiting for her victory, divorce, and your opportunity to get to the mansion.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Originally posted by IM4Change
I guess not raiding the old age homes and the jails for votes.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Originally posted by Sharon
Weren't you supposed to be in school?:confused:
He's already fully indoctrinated... Any more time and he might get bored and go off and learn something. :rolleyes:

B

Bruzilla

Hey smcdem... how come you're telling us about this visit AFTER the fact? How come you didn't let us know she was coming so that we could all meet your chosen one? Is she really that embarassing to you that you didn't want us to meet her?

I am so disappointed. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ken King

PREMO Member
Originally posted by Bruzilla
Hey smcdem... how come you're telling us about this visit AFTER the fact? How come you didn't let us know she was coming so that we could all meet your chosen one? Is she really that embarassing to you that you didn't want us to meet her?

I am so disappointed. :mad: :mad: :mad:

hey Bruzilla, he did in another thread? Delete it and he'll never know as he doesn't get out of school till after 2:00PM

B

Bruzilla

Was it buried deep in some other thread because I sure didn't see any KKT visit threads besides this one in the ole' Election forum. If I had known about this visit I certainly would have made time to visit with our candidate for Governor. :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ken King

PREMO Member
Originally posted by Bruzilla
Was it buried deep in some other thread because I sure didn't see any KKT visit threads besides this one in the ole' Election forum. If I had known about this visit I certainly would have made time to visit with our candidate for Governor. :biggrin:

It was in the thread "Post Poll".

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Originally posted by smcdem
KKT was at the office of aging today and Leonardtown Square. The people loved to see a candidate for govenor down here so late in the election, no matter if you support her or not. Where is Bob???

Hey - The Dems emailed an announcement about KKT coming down, and didn't say it was on the Square! Duh! Nice attention to detail!!

I heard from someone in the SA office that Erlich is making the same whistle stop in Leonardtown before Election Day, which I guess means today, tomorrow or Monday! Maybe I'll get to meet our next Governor if he does make the trek to Leonardtown!

B

Bruzilla

Thanks for confirming my theory Ken. If smcdem were as proud of his candidate as the Republicans are of Ehrlich I'm sure he would have started a dedicated thread for the visit. Instead he only does it after she's gone. I guess she is an embarassment (or the Dems are afraid of having some Republican ask her a question that she would have to fumble around for an answer to... like what state are we in? :biggrin:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
He just wants to aviod dissenting voices at one of her appearances!

Can't let her get cornered into answering questions! :nono: