Airfare deal out of DC

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
$49-$69 -- 2-Day Sale from Washington D.C. to 22 Cities

:yay:
[font=arial,geneva]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica]Purchase by[/font] <st1:date w:st="on" year="2005" day="13" month="1">[font=Arial, Helvetica]January 13, 2005[/font]</st1:date>
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica]Travel through[/font] <st1:date w:st="on" year="2005" day="6" month="6">[font=Arial, Helvetica]June 6, 2005[/font]</st1:date>
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica]A 7 day advance purchase is required[/font]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica]Some blackout dates apply, see the fare facts for full rules and information[/font]
[/font]

HORUS

Better than YOU.
crabcake said:
$49-$69 -- 2-Day Sale from Washington D.C. to 22 Cities

:yay:
[font=arial,geneva]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica]Purchase by[/font] <st1:date w:st="on" year="2005" day="13" month="1">[font=Arial, Helvetica]January 13, 2005[/font]</st1:date>
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica]Travel through[/font] <st1:date w:st="on" year="2005" day="6" month="6">[font=Arial, Helvetica]June 6, 2005[/font]</st1:date>
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica]A 7 day advance purchase is required[/font]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica]Some blackout dates apply, see the fare facts for full rules and information[/font]
[/font]

Excellent! that means you and I can take that vacation I've dreamed of having with you... Alone. :smoochy:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
HORUS said:
Excellent! that means you and I can take that vacation I've dreamed of having with you... Alone. :smoochy:
actually, travelzoo had another one for cancun that I was eyeing to throw my tax refund on. :really:

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Dang... that isn't much of a deal to Indy... $69 each way, $138 round-trip. Might as well buy a ticket thru SouthWest for $180.

That way I don't have to drive 3 hours to Dulles to take off. :ohwell:

I also find deals at http://www.cheapflights.com a lot. Lots of flights round-trip to Indy for under $160.

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
I just got 126 round trip to orlando from BWI on US Air.. damn Im lovin these prices.. Now I just need to book a trip to vegas