I want to take up watching TV

K

Kizzy

Any sugestions? Meaning what is good, when does it come on and what is it about?

Now, I watch next to no TV, at all, so I really don't know much about the subject. I just tend to waste time here on the forum and on yahoo messanger, and I have decided that I need a new hobby.

So could somebody help a sista out? :peace:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I only watch American Dreams and Law and Order. Law and Order's an easy one to get into, b/c it's on all the freakin' time. :lol:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Nickel said:
I only watch American Dreams and Law and Order. Law and Order's an easy one to get into, b/c it's on all the freakin' time. :lol:

Law & Order is about the only thing I watch, or I'll have Nick at Nite, USA or TBS (for the comedy) on in the background as I do other things. TBS in the evenings, for the reruns of old sitcoms is pretty funny.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Don't fall into the bad habit of watching crap. Watch the no sh!t channels. History channel, Discovery, Biography, A&E, etc.

mainman

Set Trippin
If you don't watch now, don't start! It will turn your brain cells to jello, and you don't have that many to spare...:razz:

:wink:

This insult has been brought to you by "Ghetto Limo"
:roflmao:

PrepH4U

mainman said:
If you don't watch now, don't start! It will turn your brain cells to jello, and you don't have that many to spare...:razz:

Ohhh you are going to be in big trouble mister! :neener:
Go ahead and get him Kizzy! :lmao:

K

Kizzy

mainman said:

:roflmao: I know he loves me. :smoochy:

K

Kain99

Amazingly.... There are finally 2 good shows on the Networks!

Desperate Housewives
Medium

K

Kizzy

Kain99 said:
Amazingly.... There are finally 2 good shows on the Networks!

Desperate Housewives
Medium

:tap: What night and time do they come on? Remember, I'm a TV idjiot. :dork:

PrepH4U

mainman said:
Now I know where what's her name gets it....Instigator!!! :rolleyes:
Oh Kizzy did you see how he rolled his eyes?? I think he needs an attitude adjustment! He is really being mean to you!! :lmao:

And Kain yes Medium is a great show!

K

Kain99

Kizzy said:
:tap: What night and time do they come on? Remember, I'm a TV idjiot. :dork:
I Tivo everything so I'm not totally sure! Desperate Housewives was on last night and I think Meduim is on Mondays.....

PrepH4U

Kain99 said:
I Tivo everything so I'm not totally sure! Desperate Housewives was on last night and I think Meduim is on Mondays.....
Yep medium is on @10 on nbc, tonight
right after 24 which is on fox