American Idol!!!!!!

PrepH4U

sweetpea said:
It's about time...I love the auditions....:killingme :killingme :killingme
10 nights of auditions this season! I love watching the fools also, but this seems a little bit of an overkill! jmo

PrepH4U said:
10 nights of auditions this season! I love watching the fools also, but this seems a little bit of an overkill! jmo
I don't know about it being overkill...each new freak is a new laugh...:killingme I love it!

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
The idiots that thought they had talent were alive and well last night. Too effen funny. :killingme

Ken King said:
The idiots that thought they had talent were alive and well last night. Too effen funny. :killingme
I was just waiting for Simon to say "Here's $10.00, go get yourself some MadDog" to the "bornagain" drunk.

dreamland

workin hard said:
The girl with all the voice was absolutly crazy...:shocked:

Are you talking about the last audition from last night? If so, she was definately out there, real creepy! I can't watch it tonight!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I had a phone call and missed the part when the one chick went off on them and came back in cussing them all out. :sad:

D

dmc854

Good, chilly morning. Did ya notice how the judges could tell the last one was a psycho and tried to ease her out with all her voices? LOL She's a Sybil and I think they will show that one again :howdy:

BTE

Extra Ordinary
dmc854 said:
Good, chilly morning. Did ya notice how the judges could tell the last one was a psycho and tried to ease her out with all her voices? LOL She's a Sybil and I think they will show that one again :howdy:
That freak was too funny.......Mary Gildeaux
:killingme :killingme :killingme

I just love Simon's "deer in the headlight" look!

And even funnier....Mark McGrath putting in his two cents...has anyone out here ever heard him sing live....holy moly :yikes: Thank God for the technology in the recording studios! :lmao:

D

dmc854

Mark McGrath was hitting on the singers TFF...slime ball...LOL thanks for the name, she was a full blown nut case. Friends told her she was good cuz they "know"..lol... :dance:
BTE said:
That freak was too funny.......Mary Gildeaux
:killingme :killingme :killingme

I just love Simon's "deer in the headlight" look!

And even funnier....Mark McGrath putting in his two cents...has anyone out here ever heard him sing live....holy moly :yikes: Thank God for the technology in the recording studios! :lmao:

alex

How about the one who hocked her wedding rings to come to the audition but not her CDs and Karoake (SP?) machine? I think the next time we see her will be on Divorce Court!

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
dmc854 said:
Mark McGrath was hitting on the singers TFF...slime ball...LOL thanks for the name, she was a full blown nut case. Friends told her she was good cuz they "know"..lol... :dance:
She said if she got to Hollywood she would change her name to that, I recall them calling her Mary Roach when they intorduced her. B!tch wouldn't even make a good co#kroach.

D

dmc854

That one was a total loser. Her kid should be the most important thing in her life, not a f-ing karaoke machine :loser:
alex said:
How about the one who hocked her wedding rings to come to the audition but not her CDs and Karoake (SP?) machine? I think the next time we see her will be on Divorce Court!