How Cruel

Jameo

What?!
Them jack@$$ need to be electrocuted!! :burning:

BTW- this is my pit/lab mix, Precious:biggrin: Does she have it made or what??

002_2.jpg

yyeess.jpg

Last edited:

SeaRide

You should see my brother's cute monster dog. Eat like a horse. Crap like a horse. It's a dalmation/great dane/ mastiff - OMG! :shocked:

K

Kizzy

Jameo you dog is adorable.

AND, Rose that is cruel. I just couldn't imagine watching such a thing. How awful. :bawl:

Bacall

Originally posted by SeaRide
You should see my brother's cute monster dog. Eat like a horse. Crap like a horse. It's a dalmation/great dane/ mastiff - OMG! :shocked:

If you use Iams, Eukenuba, etc, instead of the run of the mill, off the grocery store shelf pet foods, the feces are greatly reduced.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by frankie
If you use Iams, Eukenuba, etc, instead of the run of the mill, off the grocery store shelf pet foods, the feces are greatly reduced.
And why is this??? :barf:

Bacall

Originally posted by RoseRed
And why is this??? :barf:

They use high quality ingredients tailored to the nutritional needs of dogs and cats--so less comes out the other end as waste.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
That's what the manufacturers say. I wonder who got to do that scientific study. :confused:

Bacall

It's not just a claim by the manufacturer. As a pet sitter, I've seen the difference. Half as much waste is produced. It's also better for the health of the feline urinary tract.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
My 12 year old cat has always eaten Meow Mix and has not been sick a day in her life. As for how much waste down she produce? I haven't a clue since she only goes outside.

Same thing for my dog....

Bacall

If you're not cleaning a litter box every day, it probably doesn't matter how much waste your cat produces. Same for the dog, if you're not cleaning it from your yard or in an area where you have to clean up after it's done with it's business.