Thanks Christy & Steve

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
We had a wonderful time, the absolute WORST ever!!! (I'll have the pics soon to prove it) :wink: The chicken & dumplings were excellent - so was the Sangria. :yum: It was nice to meet Sleuth, Kain and her hubbie too.

It's a good thing we stole BK from ya at the last minute and took him home. It actually worked out to his favor. We bagged a nice size doe on the way to his cottage with the front end of the Suburban; no damage, no blood. I think the poor thing died of fright as the three of us stood over it and said, "Look it's still alive." :lol: I was really hoping it would get up and run away.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
:yay: :yay: :yay: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Thanks to Christy and Steve for a great evening.

It was great meeting the folks I hadn't met before, Kain, Slueth, Sxy, WC, and of course Christy and Steve.

And it was good seeing all of you I've met before. :cheers:

John and Sharon, glad to hear your accident had no personal or property damage... But I'll guess it's Venison Steak and Eggs for Sunday breakfast? :lol: :wink:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Christy and Steve

BchBns wants to extend her thanks for a wonderful time as well.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

She says it was great meeting everybody new as well. :yay:

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Incantada amigos.

Had a great time. Met a whole bunch of people but you'll have to forgive me if I don't remember names next time. It takes me a while.

Not only that, I have to remember real names and screen names. Quite a challenge.

K

Kain99

Thank you so much Christy and Steve!! We had a great time! The food was incredible and when Bch comes back I'm begging for her secret salsa recipe..

Kyle, Im4change and 2A thanks a million for including my husband so much. Everyone made us feel right at home.

What a nice group of people... I'm even more addicted now!

Christy, you were a wonderful hostess. Sorry about the beer spill in the kitchen - a cute little rugrat caught me completely off guard. I think we got most of the spill wiped up.

Thanks again! I can't wait to see you all again and meet everyone who could'nt make it last night! :cheers:

K

Kizzy

Just before I got there, I said ok I am leaving at 10:00 because I have class in the morning. Then, I said I am having such a good time I will leave at 11:00, and before I knew it, it was after 1:00 a.m., and I didn’t care about class in the morning. But when the alarm went off this morning I jumped out of bed, took some aspirin, chased it down with a few cups of coffee and was out the door.

After having seconds on Bk’s potato salad :yum: and 2A's BBQ :yum:, I was stuffed and didn’t get a chance to try anything else.

I must say that Bch’s little girl made me laugh harder than I have laughed in years. What a cutie.

BTW, Bch & tater thanks again for saving my life. That would have been awful embarrassing had I made one more step into the pool.

It was wonderful meeting those I had not met like watercolor & fuzzy (what a cute couple), sky & her little one (twins just years apart), Kain & hubby (very nice people), sleuth14 (quite! will have to work on that) and Christy & Steve (Thanks it was a Great Party given by wonderful hosts!)

Also for those I have met before like Kyle, Sharon, 2nd, Bch, tater, pixie and bk, it was great seeing all of you again. :cheers:

:stupid:, so I hope I didn't leave anyone out!

Thanks again Christy and Steve! :yay:

Last edited by a moderator:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by Kain99
Christy, you were a wonderful hostess. Sorry about the beer spill in the kitchen - a cute little rugrat caught me completely off guard. I think we got most of the spill wiped up.

There was a beer spill in the kitchen? :confused: :lmao: I truly had no idea, so you're busted! :lol:

I just NOW managed to drag myself off the couch and on to the computer. :rolleyes: Since I didn't have to drive this time, I stayed up until the sun started peaking over the horizon! :blushing:

You guys were all great. Thanks for coming! 2nd and Sharon, that BBQ is AWESOME! :yay:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Gee Whiz

I wish I made the party....

My husband and I went to the Halloween Party at the Hole in the Wall and I won Sexyist Costume...again.

I would like to make the next one.....

K

Kizzy

We bagged a nice size doe on the way to his cottage with the front end of the Suburban; no damage, no blood. I think the poor thing died of fright as the three of us stood over it and said, "Look it's still alive." I was really hoping it would get up and run away.

You didn't hit him with your purse did you. :twitch:

That is weard, because we were talking about deer at the party. WTG 2nd and you said you don't hunt anymore. :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by IM4Change

You didn't hit him with your purse did you. :twitch:
I was considering pulling out the old sock with 3 rolls of quarters in it, but it wasn't necessary this time. :wink:

K

Kain99

I am so glad that Bch brought her baby... There's no telling how many people would have been eating play-doh if she wasn't there!:smile:

Yeah Christy, I'm busted like 50! There was approximately 8oz on the floor the other two oz. Right in the middle of my crotch! Embarrassing, but I figure it's best everyone know what a clutz I am right up front.

tater

Thanks...

Christy and Steve. great party!!!

Food and conversation were excellent (at least I thoguht so). I guess that makes 4 parties in a row in which the "NS" subject has come up :lmao: There must be something to it. :biggrin:

Sleuth and Kain: Nice meeting you guys

Everybody else: Great seeing you again

Christy: Since some people are fessing up, I think I might have dropped an ash on the floor downstairs but I think I picked most of it up. :wink:

2A and Sharon: Sorry to hear about the deer thing. Next time, try to hit one on the way to the party (great conversation piece). Seriously, glad you guys are ok and hopefully there will be some deer jerky at the next shin dig :clap:

Thanks again!

SxyPrincess

My turn! :biggrin:

I thought Bk's party was bad, but this was horrible. (j/k) :wink:

I had a great time and it was good to meet some of you for the first time and, as always, had a great time conversating with the ones I already knew. :cheers:

All the food was delicious! :yum: When's the next party? :biggrin:

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by Soozie
there is a three day weekend coming up right. i wold certainly like to meet you all. i am new here and could use some new friends.

Wow, Soozie! This is your first day (actually second) on the boards and your very first post! Not very outgoing, are ya? :lol: Anyhow, welcome and enjoy your stay. :howdy:

SxyPrincess

thank you both. not easy making new friends around here. people seem to enjoy there existing groups mostly.

Not true! I like meeting new friends. Maybe we should get together one day for lunch or something! :cheers:

J

justhangn

thank you both. not easy making new friends around here. people seem to enjoy there existing groups mostly.

Welcome to the forum, I hope you stay is enjoyable.

:cheers: :bubble:

SxyPrincess

Soozie,

I'm sure there are plenty of restaurants in the area that serve up fruits and vegetables. I'm more of a meat eater and the greasier, the better. :biggrin: I'll send you a pm and we can decide on a date and time.