Tail light

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Were would one go to get a new tail light for their car. I tried Napa and Advanced Auto Parts online and neither one have it. I need the entire tail light not just a bulb. :ohwell:

D

dmc854

The car dealer? or even a junk yard if you don't mind slighty used

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
I would search the web. You're gonna freak when you you find out what a replacement tailight assembly costs.

What did you back into?

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
aps45819 said:
I would search the web. You're gonna freak when you you find out what a replacement tailight assembly costs.

What did you back into?

The headlights were close to $1200 each when it went into the ditch. I didn't back into anything. I got stuck yesterday and had to be pushed out by an Explorer. :sad:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
pixiegirl said:
The headlights were close to $1200 each when it went into the ditch. I didn't back into anything. I got stuck yesterday and had to be pushed out by an Explorer. :sad:

Did ya try Toys R Us???

You should have called.. I would have got ya out without damageing your car!! Ya REALLY think those Ford Drivers know what they are doing?? I mean REALLY, they're driving a FORD!!!

Did ya google Lexus parts?? I found a part supplier for my LR doing that..

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
itsbob said:
Did ya try Toys R Us???

You should have called.. I would have got ya out without damageing your car!! Ya REALLY think those Ford Drivers know what they are doing?? I mean REALLY, they're driving a FORD!!!

Did ya google Lexus parts?? I found a part supplier for my LR doing that..

It was my second time stuck in under 30 minutes. By that time I was so POed I didn't care what it did to the car. I was on my way to get the kids but my car sucks butt in the snow. I was just greatful someone was there to help.

And besides that, was I suppose to roll down the window and scream out "Hey Bob, I'm stuck and need help!" and expect you to hear me? :lmao:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
pixiegirl said:
It was my second time stuck in under 30 minutes. By that time I was so POed I didn't care what it did to the car. I was on my way to get the kids but my car sucks butt in the snow. I was just greatful someone was there to help.

And besides that, was I suppose to roll down the window and scream out "Hey Bob, I'm stuck and need help!" and expect you to hear me? :lmao:
Yeah, yeah I would have heard ya.. I got my Lexus Recovery Strap stowed in one of my cargo bins in the back too!!

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
pixiegirl said:
It was my second time stuck in under 30 minutes. By that time I was so POed I didn't care what it did to the car. I was on my way to get the kids but my car sucks butt in the snow.
Might be worth it to get a set of winter tires from www.tirerack.com