Need a Date?

BernieP

Resident PIA
Try Great Mills Rd :D
Can't believe it. I went to P&W yesterday to pick up a part and as I was coming out this "young lady" walks up and says hi. Okay, I''m a friendly sort, so I say "hi yourself". Next words out of her mouth were "Are you a cop", ha dumb me, "No, why would you ask such a question". Her: "I'm trying to make some money..." LIGHT BULB GOES ON!
Brazen, broad daylight on a busy street.
So to answer all those questions about where to meet women - try the parking lot outside P&W Appliances at noon.
:lmao:

AC/DC

Lord, I apologize.
BernieP said:
Can't believe it. I went to P&W yesterday to pick up a part and as I was coming out this "young lady" walks up and says hi. Okay, I''m a friendly sort, so I say "hi yourself". Next words out of her mouth were "Are you a cop", ha dumb me, "No, why would you ask such a question". Her: "I'm trying to make some money..." LIGHT BULB GOES ON!

So, what Skeered ya off, the adams apple or the hairy chest? :confused:

D

dmc854

BernieP said:
So to answer all those questions about where to meet women - try the parking lot outside P&W Appliances at noon.

Even hookers need nooners now and then. Gee thanks...LOL :lmao:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
BernieP said:

So....Did ya hit it? :getdown: