Vote Tuesday

blorp

"Yea, tho I walk through the valley of the shadow of Republicans, I shall fear no democrats, for Ronald Reagan art with me. My handgun and my gas-guzzler they comfort me."

I took the poll, and just about everyone I selected was the same as the majority that also took the poll; save one:

States Attorney. I chose Alan V. Cecil, while he is a democrat, he is a conservative, and has not raped one person in his entire life, unlike the incumbant republican candidate. He is one hell of a nice guy to boot.

Don't be afraid to vote democrat for States Attorney! Vote Alan V. Cecil.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Originally posted by blorp
States Attorney. I chose Alan V. Cecil, while he is a democrat, he is a conservative, and has not raped one person in his entire life, unlike the incumbant republican candidate. He is one hell of a nice guy to boot.

Right! He sued the county, because he couldn't take the pressure of being an assistant to the then States Attorney. He was awarded what, $30 grand of taxpayers money for this? If he can't take the pressure as an assistant, why would we be dumb enough to vote this goofball into the main job?

K

Kain99

Hey Blorp!! I admire your guts! I hate to disagree with my buddy Nodnarb (which I never do)but Fritz scares me... and all that chain smoking, He could be dead midterm!

demsformd

Cecil will lose by one of the more wider margins in tomorrow's vote. He seems to have a screw loose upstairs if you ask me while Rick Fritz has great common cense. It does not matter if you vote for Cecil, he'll still lose.

K

Kain99

Originally posted by demsformd
Cecil will lose by one of the more wider margins in tomorrow's vote. He seems to have a screw loose upstairs if you ask me while Rick Fritz has great common cense. It does not matter if you vote for Cecil, he'll still lose.

Blah ha ha ha ha ha! You kill me! Rick Fritz has great common sense? When's the last time you talked to someone working in the State's Attorney's Office? Ya know dems.... Each and every day that passes... I just love you more and more.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Re: Re: Vote Tuesday

Originally posted by Kain99

Hey Blorp!! I admire your guts! I hate to disagree with my buddy Nodnarb (which I never do)but Fritz scares me... and all that chain smoking, He could be dead midterm!

I don't know from the chain smoking. Even with the scandal, Fritz has the stones to continue to do a good job as States Attorney.

blorp

To all that replied --

Scenario:

A young girl gets pinned and raped by 3 young men, charges are brought and a decision against the 3 young men is decided. No time served.

Now, one of the young men is running for States Attorney, and the young girl is YOUR daughter -- are you still going to vote for him?

If you say you will you are a liar.

Now:
Alan Cecil, did sue -- AND HE WON. Which generally means he was right and was able to prove it Does it not? Have you never had a job that sucked so bad and you were treated so pooly that you HAD to quit? If not you are very lucky indeed.

As far as Alan having a screw loose, what in Reagans name do you base that slander on? He is a mild-mannered Chrisitan, who is decent, honest and truly thoughtful of others. Is that what you mean by having a screw loose?

J

justhangn

To all that replied --

Scenario:

A young girl gets pinned and raped by 3 young men, charges are brought and a decision against the 3 young men is decided. No time served.

Now, one of the young men is running for States Attorney, and the young girl is YOUR daughter -- are you still going to vote for him?

If you say you will you are a liar.

Now:
Alan Cecil, did sue -- AND HE WON. Which generally means he was right and was able to prove it Does it not? Have you never had a job that sucked so bad and you were treated so pooly that you HAD to quit? If not you are very lucky indeed.

As far as Alan having a screw loose, what in Reagans name do you base that slander on? He is a mild-mannered Chrisitan, who is decent, honest and truly thoughtful of others. Is that what you mean by having a screw loose?

IF it was my daughter, he wouldn't be around to be voted for!!!!

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
The statutory rape charge has been hashed over many times. He was 18, she was 15, the law says its rape no matter what. I won't buy into the sensationalism you're using to generate the response you desire.

Most people who have a job that they don't like, go get another one. They don't sue over some frivelous job stress allegation. I have stress every day. I'm not filing any lawsuits. People win frivelous lawsuits every day. It doesn't make them any less frivelous.

The fact that Cecil filed this charge and won makes him another attorney who likes to file frivelous lawsuits. Part of the problem, not part of the solution.

The fact that he took $30,000 dollars from taxpayers in a frivelous lawsuit, and is now asking for a job from the taxpayers, makes him whacky, in my opinion.

Fritz is the best attorney, and the only choice as States Attorney.