H6

Hello6

Princess of Mean
If you're referring to the squadron, I've only ever referred to it as "Strike" while I was at VX-1 "Pioneers" :barf: Those names are so ghey.

Hello6

Princess of Mean
If you're referring to the connection between animal abuse and azzclownism, I had to turn the channel from A&E last night because I am so very tired of people harming animals and getting away with it. Just held my dachshunds and wept.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Hello6 said:
If you're referring to the connection between animal abuse and azzclownism, I had to turn the channel from A&E last night because I am so very tired of people harming animals and getting away with it. Just held my dachshunds and wept.

Yeah, that one. Had you heard of it before the program?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I don't know how far you got into it before turning it off, but the DA was able to send the teenage boy who killed scruffy to jail for 22 months, with 2 years probation after. He wasn't convicted of animal abuse, which is a misdemeanor, but arsen, which is a felony.

Hello6

Princess of Mean
I just caught a few moments of it, where they were talking to the London cops, I think. It only took a few moments for it to really verify why I hate people so much. I'd never heard it referred to as "First Strike", but I had heard a long time ago about the link between serial killers and animal abuse. I stand by my statement that you can't trust someone who isn't kind to animals, even though some tard gave me reds for it. :loser:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
What I gathered is that this organization is gathering strength. Also on the show last night it went into details about animals and children being removed from abusive homes. I felt pretty positive about it when I turned the tv off, but I was hoping someone else might have some input. You know how some organizations go overboard, although in this case I'm not sure how they could.

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
Hello6 said:
I just caught a few moments of it, where they were talking to the London cops, I think. It only took a few moments for it to really verify why I hate people so much. I'd never heard it referred to as "First Strike", but I had heard a long time ago about the link between serial killers and animal abuse. I stand by my statement that you can't trust someone who isn't kind to animals, even though some tard gave me reds for it. :loser:
I have the same view about people vs. animals. I've had to dump a few boyfriends over it...
My puppers were in my life first, and they take precedence.
If you don't treat them nicely knowing how important they are to me- then I must not be that important.
People that hurt animals are weak cowards.

BTE

Extra Ordinary
Hello6 said:
I stand by my statement that you can't trust someone who isn't kind to animals, even though some tard gave me reds for it. :loser:
:yeahthat: I've always felt that way!

Hello6

Princess of Mean
pvineswinger said:
People that hurt animals are weak cowards.

Well said. What amazed on about the show was how early the abuse cycle would show itself, as early as 18 months old.