Ford recall

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I would much rather see a recall on the 2001 Lexus IS 300. Something that say they can't fix and will have to buy me out of my car. :dance:

Pete

Repete
pixiegirl said:
I would much rather see a recall on the 2001 Lexus IS 300. Something that say they can't fix and will have to buy me out of my car. :dance:
But it is fast.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Ford recall 01-27-2005 04:08 PM Yet again this fricking retard thinks every thread is about her. Get a life and move on.

Once again some "P" word doesn't sign their karma. :peace:

Petter Solberg

Darn that Lexus reliability, ya should have bought a Cadillac if ya wanted problems.

pixiegirl said:

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
I have a Chrysler PT Cruiser and a Mazda Miata. Both fun, both very reliable. I'm happy. There have been a couple of recalls on the PT, but they were about things that, only with a stretch of the imagination, could happen.

The 95 Caravan we had was just the same - never went bacjk to the dealer until about 50k miles to have some A/C and fuel filter work done.

Every GM car I've ever owned had problems every little while. And the Fords I've owned died early and profound deaths. I haven't met a Ford that could stand up to my Chrysler and GM and Mazda products.

OBTW, the Miata was a used car, low-hanging fruit that, once test-driven, had me signing papers and abandoning my buy-American preset.:blushing:

Vince

pixiegirl said:
Now I'm confused. :confused: Pixie, you're having trouble with a Lexus? Thought they were a reliable car? :confused:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Railroad said:
I haven't met a Ford that could stand up to my Mazda products.

Ford and Mazda share a lot of parts/products. The Ranger and B-Series trucks are identical except for the nameplates.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Vince said:
Now I'm confused. :confused: Pixie, you're having trouble with a Lexus? Thought they were a reliable car? :confused:

My only problem is that I have a million miles on it (95k) from commuting from Mechanicsville to DC and then from Indian Head to Pax River and it a PITA trying to trade a car in with that mileage. Never had a "real" problem with it; it's just not practical anymore. :ohwell:

Pete

Repete
pixiegirl said:
My only problem is that I have a million miles on it (95k) from commuting from Mechanicsville to DC and then from Indian Head to Pax River and it a PITA trying to trade a car in with that mileage. Never had a "real" problem with it; it's just not practical anymore. :ohwell:
:minivan:

marianne

:cheers:
Railroad said:
OBTW, the Miata was a used car, low-hanging fruit that, once test-driven, had me signing papers and abandoning my buy-American preset.:blushing:

Great car. I had a Miata for 10 years, resentfully sold it at 120K miles when we were expecting our first child. NEVER had a problem except the reverse light switch had to be replaced twice (no big deal if you have a lift).