Look out Marthaaaa.......

JabbaJawz

Be about it
....Jabba's in the hhhoooouuuusssssssseeeeeeee!!!

:cartwheel :banana: :cartwheel :banana:

I'm sick and tired of these white walls, so tomorrow - the painting begins!!! I'm starting w/the baby's room since hers is going to have the same color and border as it did at our previous house. We've chosen colors for the rest of the joint, too, and I hope to work like hell over the next month and get some color in here! :yay:

BTE

Extra Ordinary
Hooray for color! We just painted our family room Warm Nutmeg....it looks so good with white trim....I love it! Makes the room even more cozy!

K

Kizzy

JabbaJawz said:
....Jabba's in the hhhoooouuuusssssssseeeeeeee!!!

:cartwheel :banana: :cartwheel :banana:

I'm sick and tired of these white walls, so tomorrow - the painting begins!!! I'm starting w/the baby's room since hers is going to have the same color and border as it did at our previous house. We've chosen colors for the rest of the joint, too, and I hope to work like hell over the next month and get some color in here! :yay:

So far, I have a warm nutmeg den, a lime bathroom, a lemon bathroom, an old red bedroom and I have a can of some other cool color for the other bedroom. :lol: I think once I finish the other bedroom, I am going to hold off painting anything else until spring.

Animal

I eat red meat
Why not just give the kids (if you have any) magic markers and cans of spray paint. Let them explore their talent. :lmao:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Animal said:
Why not just give the kids (if you have any) magic markers and cans of spray paint. Let them explore their talent. :lmao:

:yikes: No way jose! :lol:

I am going to have each of them do a handprint on the wall, though.