hats for cats

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
The orange one looks like the stray that visits my yard, no wonder it ran away. :lmao:

AC/DC

Lord, I apologize.
:ohwell:

Attachments

• stupid.jpg
    stupid.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 107
K

Kizzy

jazz lady said:
Poor kitties... :killingme

I wonder where I could get them? :confused:

:lmao: Yeah, me too. I think they are cute.

Right now, my DH and our kitty are having domestic problems. :whistle: Just this past week, the kitty raced him down the steps and cut him off causing him to trip and fall on his behind. The kitty decided to pounce on him when he was sleeping on the sofa and bit his big toe when he was in the bed sleeping. :lmao: Me thinks we need a dunce cap.

K

Kizzy

Sharon said:
Forget that, kitty's gonna need kevlar.

That is along the lines of the what the DH said. :ohwell:

He is just a tad bit too playful at times. He also has a fascination with paper. You cannot leave papers laying out, or he will come along and take them, pick them up with his teeth and carrying them away. :confused: Very strange.

Kizzy said:
That is along the lines of the what the DH said. :ohwell:

He is just a tad bit too playful at times. He also has a fascination with paper. You cannot leave papers laying out, or he will come along and take them, pick them up with his teeth and carrying them away. :confused: Very strange.
Our kitten has a thing for cardboard with tape on it. He chews on it whenever there is a box with it around that he can get at.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
aps45819 said:
Why can't people just be satisfied with putting tape on their feet.
Because putting tape on their tails makes them spin round and round really fast. :whistle:

John Z

if you will
I should post the pics. We got a couple little kitty hats (one was a red, white, and blue cowboy hat, the other a black tophat). When we strapped them on the cats, they just sat there with their heads slightly bowed, as if we told them to go sit in the corner. It was so pitiful/cute! :ohwell: :lmao: