What SOMD posters look like

SmallTown

Football season!
Figured that title would at least make people read this after the last thread with a similar title..

There were several pictures posted, one of which showed several people around a table (think it was called something like somdgroup.jpg or similiar).

Who is who in that picture? Nice to put a face to the dialog.
Thanks.

J

justhangn

Originally posted by SmallTown
You drink out of toilets?? and you kiss yours kids with that mouth?

The best part about being a dog is you get to stick you face in all the fine crotches and then you get patted on the head for it.

:biggrin: :biggrin:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
You drink out of toilets?? and you kiss yours kids with that mouth?
:roflmao: :lmao: :roflmao: :lmao: :roflmao: :lmao:

All the time! It keeps me from posting negative/complaining threads on the boards. I'm happy, they're happy! :razz:

SmallTown

Football season!
so what I am gathering is no one want to fess up to who they are in the pictures?

From the isolated pictures, its pretty easy to tell who sxy and bk are (unless they are both cross-dressers, which would just throw my whole image off)

but who are the others?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
its pretty easy to tell who sxy and bk are (unless they are both cross-dressers, which would just throw my whole image off)

One, maybe, but not both! :roflmao:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
They all look like "chain smoking, greasy haired computer geeks" to me. :eek:

:roflmao: :lmao: :roflmao: :lmao: :razz:

SxyPrincess

so what I am gathering is no one want to fess up to who they are in the pictures?

From the isolated pictures, its pretty easy to tell who sxy and bk are (unless they are both cross-dressers, which would just throw my whole image off)

I had my picture up for the longest time (as my av) Thought that kinda gave it away.

:bubble:

SxyPrincess

Hey, Small - I've got an idea for you. You should come to one of our gatherings. I'm sure you'll meet many of us. :biggrin:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
...I had my picture up for the longest time (as my av) Thought that kinda gave it away. :bubble:

You look way better than that pic in person! :biggrin:

SmallTown

Football season!

I had my picture up for the longest time (as my av) Thought that kinda gave it away.

:bubble:

ah ok.. I don't pay attention to the avs because most don't put a real pic in there so I just ignore it.

SmallTown

Football season!
Hey, Small - I've got an idea for you. You should come to one of our gatherings. I'm sure you'll meet many of us. :biggrin:

Yea, I've actually thought about just out of sheer curiosity. But I also saw how you guys went off about that one person and said he wouldn't be welcome because of his oposing views on things (I think it was Doc, not sure)

And seeing that my ideas are different than many of those here, it may be more of the same bs. But who knows.. I'm sure some you are aren't nearly as anal and opinionated in person as you are on here, so we would probably get along just fine :biggrin: