Yourself Fitness for xBox

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Has anyone else used this game/trainer program? A personal trainer, Maya, evaluates your fitness level and will train you with personal workouts, etc... based on the exercise equipment that you currently own. It's pretty cool, and husband and I both have profiles going with her and have worked out with her twice so far. We alternate between Maya and the treadmill, but tonight I did a session of Tae-bo. I hadn't done that in forever!

K

Katie

JabbaJawz said:
Has anyone else used this game/trainer program? A personal trainer, Maya, evaluates your fitness level and will train you with personal workouts, etc... based on the exercise equipment that you currently own. It's pretty cool, and husband and I both have profiles going with her and have worked out with her twice so far. We alternate between Maya and the treadmill, but tonight I did a session of Tae-bo. I hadn't done that in forever!

I have it and use it when I am unable to get to the gym or do some bicycling. It is a good thing to do for a change.

I am getting DDR next. :getdown:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I want that game like they have at the arcades that you stomp on the dots.

K

Katie

JabbaJawz said:
We've had that for a while now, along with a really nice dance pad. It's hard, but a great workout!

Yeah, but it will be fun, and something different then just doing an aerobics tape. I also have two left feet so it should be even more interesting.