Prayer for the Praying Type

watercolor

yeah yeah
Well member how I told you a few days ago to pray for susie's mom? She was moved down to critical from ICU, which is better than ICU. Anyway, she has been in critical for 5 days, and was getting better, but doped up on morophine. Well, today, I get to work and a message is on the work phone, saying,

"Summer, I dont know what today is going to be like, I may not be in. Mom took a turn for the worse last night. (ramble ramble about work stuff....)....I will will call you later and let you know what is going on.

UGH! I am just praying that she wont give up on herself. She has been fighting for 7 years with multiple myloma, and you only normally live 1-2 after you have been diagnosed.But she is a trooper and forwent for 7 years, they did radiation about a month and half ago, and got the tumor over her eye. Then all of a sudden this.

I know her mom pretty well, and she is a wonderful woman! Please pray that everything will turn for the better. Susie is her only daughter. She has 3 other sons, but her and Susie are very very close. Kinda like me and my mom. But susie, would not know what to do if she lost her mom. *sigh*

For those who will pray....Her name is Peggy. So please pray for her. Please. Thanks guys. We know its in His hands anyway, and I trust he will do the best he can. But it never hurts to pray.

Summer

K

Kain99

I am so sorry WC.... Peggy's on our prayer list! Just remember God can work miracles even when things seem hopeless.

Last edited by a moderator:

watercolor

yeah yeah
we just got a call from the hospital...things are not going well. I dont know what to say. PRAY PEOPLE. Pray for the family...its God's will to take Peggy home...but pray for her family so that they will be stable as possible.

Dont know what is happeneing....but all I can hear Chip say is :

" Well I dont think Peggy would want that".....and so on.

That does not sound good at all........pray guys...

Y

yornoc

Hang in there WC23... Just keep your focus on God... With him ALL things are possible.

watercolor

yeah yeah
You guys are sooo awesome. I will definatly show my boss this when she comes back. She will need to see this I think. Plain and simple, if its her time, then shes gotta go...ya know?

But as for an update, its not looking good. Last night, at 12:20am the surgeon came in to check on her and found that her bile duct had ruptured and that it was secreting bile into her stomach. so they flew her to John Hopkins. She is there now. As of 1:00 today, I dont know whats going on. Just pray for God to guide the surgeons hands through whatever, and to give stregnth to her family, along with my boss.

Thanks guys for being so supportive!!

K

Kain99

Johns Hopkins is the Best! I'm relieved that she is there..

F

Flo

Watercolor,

Any news on Peggy? Last posting was on November 8. Praying that all is o.k., and if God has called her home, pray for your families strength at this time.

watercolor

yeah yeah
Well as of today, everything is still pretty much in the air. She had surgery on the 8th. They told Susie that in 48 hours from that day they would know if she is going to go or not.

As of yesterday, she still has a breathing tube in her. Not breathing for her, just a tube to help. She is cohearant and can nod her head and such. She knows whats going on and what not. She had a low grade fever, but is doing better from when she was at St. Mary's.

I will keep you updated. But you are right Flo...if the time comes to go, she cant fight it.

watercolor

yeah yeah
UPDATE!!

Peggy is still up at JH..doing better by the day. Sloooooow process..but when my boss went up there today, she walked in, and her mother was proped up in bed. Something that she has not done since she was admitted. And she talked. Which was absolutly great!!!! WOOOOOOO

Keep those prayers/thoughts coming in. :biggrin:

watercolor

yeah yeah
I know Kain. WOOOOOO! Also, HAVE SOME MORE GOOD NEWS! They took the tube out, and put a trake (<----spelling???) in, so her vocal cords would not get damaged. She is breathing normally for 36 hours!! Also, they put a feeding tube in her gut area, and all the sweeling has gone from her face and her organs are NOW getting the vital fluids needed and she is doing it all on her own!! WOOOOOO

They say, that in about 3 days they ae gonna try to get her to sit up in a chair!! YAY!

K

Kizzy

WC I will be sure to keep her in my prayers. It is very hard to watch anyone go thru the pain. Hopefully she will be here for one more Christmas.

watercolor

yeah yeah
OH BOY Change. She will be here for more than one!!

UPDATE!!!

She is sitting up!! She has been laying flat for more than 25 days. Now, Susie went to see her yesterday, and she was sitting in a chair! :eek: Can ya believe it??

Thanks for all the prayers...<----that is from my boss. She said you are all very loving and gracious. And thanks you emmensly.

Also in regards to another prayer request.

Please pray for my mom.

my mom was put in the hospital in ICU, they thought she had a heartattack. She has nerve damage from the radiation when she had breast cancer, and they think that the nerve was infected or SOMETHING. but it was not a heartattack, which is a very good thing. They have been having her wear nitroglycerin patches and said that is just for the pain.

her ekg's are fine, her BP is fine, her heart monitor is fine, her blood tests are fine.BUT!!!! I have seen the tests I have seen the monitors and I know how to read blood work, SO...they said and I saw, she is going to be fine.

Just pray she is going to be alright. :smile:

F

Flo

WC,

Will keep you also in my prayers for your mother. How is she doing?

K

Kain99

Dayum WC! I don't know how I missed this... :frown: How's your Mom? We will keep her in our prayers.