Photo Storage Media

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Do the digital print machines at Walmart, etc. accept USB Memory Sticks? :confused:

If they don't, they should. :ohwell:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
sleuth said:
Do the digital print machines at Walmart, etc. accept USB Memory Sticks? :confused:

How are your scrapbooking skills coming along?

SeaRide

sleuth said:

Yes, I get the printouts from Walmart all the time. They do accept CDs, memory sticks, compact flash and other media types.

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
SeaRide said:
Yes, I get the printouts from Walmart all the time. They do accept CDs, memory sticks, compact flash and other media types.
Cool. Thanks. :high5:

I knew they accepted flash drives and other cards of that type, but I couldn't remember seeing a USB slot on the front of the machine.

Elle

Happy Camper!
sleuth said:
Cool. Thanks. :high5:

I knew they accepted flash drives and other cards of that type, but I couldn't remember seeing a USB slot on the front of the machine.
The one in California has 2 Fuji machines for one hour printing and a Kodak for instant prints. The one near the main isle, is very basic, the one actually inside the electronics dept. should take it. You can also upload your prints to their website from home (or work) and then pick them up at the store (make sure you call ahead to see if your prints are ready, they have lost mine before).

Ed Zachary

Elle said:
The one in California has 2 Fuji machines for one hour printing and a Kodak for instant prints. The one near the main isle, is very basic, the one actually inside the electronics dept. should take it. You can also upload your prints to their website from home (or work) and then pick them up at the store (make sure you call ahead to see if your prints are ready, they have lost mine before).
I'll have to check out the WalMart up in Monkey County to see if it will take memory sticks. I have pix's of my kids' swim practice that I'd like printed. Are the prices reasonable?

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Ed Zachary said:
I'll have to check out the WalMart up in Monkey County to see if it will take memory sticks. I have pix's of my kids' swim practice that I'd like printed. Are the prices reasonable?
In the California Walmart, Fujifilm prints are $0.22 each, but you have to wait about an hour for them to be developed. Kodak prints are $0.36 each, but they're printed instantly.