Powerpuff Girls!

Do you think the Powerpuff girls are violent.

• YES! They need to be taken off the TV.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sometimes, but you can make sure your child doesn't watch them.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Nope.

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No opinion - cartoons are cartoons.

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SxyPrincess

I guess you didn't watch the Road Runner growing up? I think that's about as violent as you can get - cartoonly speaking.

watercolor

yeah yeah
Yea, I'll say. with the poor coyote always getting smashed, run over, avil dropped, etc on him. These preschoolers are just wanting to save the world or townsville for that matter from the bad guys.:cheers:

J

justhangn

How about Tom and Jerry??

Leave it to the whiners, cry the blues about violence in cartoons, but ignore the real problems of the world.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
I've only watched a few times, but my 3 y.o. likes them also. I don't see much wrong with it, especially when comparing it to other cartoons that are much worse.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by justhangn
How about Tom and Jerry??

Leave it to the whiners, cry the blues about violence in cartoons, but ignore the real problems of the world.
... or the Three Stooges.....

Christy

b*tch rocket
Oh for heavens sake! Too violent? :rolleyes: My daughter LOVES that show, and compared to some of her other female role models (Xena, Warrior Princess :lmao: ) The Power Puff Girls are tame!

mrs potts

OK, ok, it seems that I am outvoted! I just think that there is enough violence out there ... heck, I am glad to know there are other kids out there who like the show. Now I understand why the show continues to be popular. The alterntive to Powerpuffs is Barney ... yikes!