The Pole ...

Pete

Repete
It was unfreaking real. Every 10 minute there were 3 minutes of adds about boner medication and old people frolicing about.

Makes you wonder about the target audience. Can anyone with a NASCAR T-shirt get it up?

Tomcat

Anytime
If it lasts longer than 4 hours, seek medical help! :lmao:
What's up with Earnhardt stable of Chevy's? They're all crying about not being able to go fast?? :duel:

Agee

Tomcat said:
What's up with Earnhardt stable of Chevy's? They're all crying about not being able to go fast?? :duel:
Heard Jr. mention horsepower is down. I think you'll see the competiveness of the DEI stable under race conditions. It's one thing to go fast during qualifying when your out on the track all by your lonesome. Quite another while drafting, and feeling the effects of 43 other cars during the race.

Mikeinsmd

Airgasm said:
Heard Jr. mention horsepower is down. I think you'll see the competiveness of the DEI stable under race conditions. It's one thing to go fast during qualifying when your out on the track all by your lonesome. Quite another while drafting, and feeling the effects of 43 other cars during the race.
Agreed. Most drivers I saw interviewed said the same thing "qualifying doesn't mean a thing". Now if the shootout is any indicator, My man, the 24 & the 48 are going to be right up there barring crashes.... :yay:

Tomcat

Anytime
Airgasm said:
The new Dodges didn't qualify very well, but did well racing Saturday night.