Looking For a Home

kelleymauck

mind freak
Anyone interested in a kittie? I have two black kittens and a year old solid white cat in need of home. We can't keep them because our roommate is highly allergic to them. Free to a good home.

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
kelleymauck said:
Anyone interested in a kittie? I have two black kittens and a year old solid white cat in need of home. We can't keep them because our roommate is highly allergic to them. Free to a good home.
I heard Cattitude is looking for some cats. :bubble:

kelleymauck

mind freak
JabbaJawz said:
Get rid of the roommate, keep the cats.

Well no big deal to me if the cats go or stay. Roommate knew we had them before he moved in so that's his problem. So he'll just have to deal.

meme

The Smart Hooker
kelleymauck said:
Well no big deal to me if the cats go or stay. Roommate knew we had them before he moved in so that's his problem. So he'll just have to deal.

Hey Kelley...

Can your roomate take some kind of allergy pill? I have a cousin who is allergic to dogs and cats and takes some kind of pill. From what I understand it works. Maybe a possibility??? Hope it all works out for ya.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Suz' said:
:confused: So why the thread then?????????
Exactly. If your cats are an inconvenience to your roommate, I would suggest he/she find an alternative living arrangement. Would you give up your kid for this tool also?