Renaming this forum

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
My old church once had a sunday school group for singles called "Datin', Matin', and Procreatin'"

I think that'd be a good name for this board.

G

giggles04

Originally posted by sleuth14
My old church once had a sunday school group for singles called "Datin', Matin', and Procreatin'"

Ha!!!!! Love it!:wink: :biggrin:

Frank

Chairman of the Board

Uhhhh --- what church was THAT? :biggrin:

JabbaJawz

Be about it

That's a riot!

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
I'm agnostic, but I might consider joining that church, too! It's GOTTA be a Unitarian church!!

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
I guess it was more of a series of classes, rather than the name of the class, on the Bible's view of the roles of the sexes, and what was expected out of partners in a relationship, etc.

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
So DO tell more...

What practical life lessons did you learn from this series of classes?? I'm intrigued now... And I still wanna know the name of the church!

But it WOULD make a catchy title for this forum!

K

Kain99

OMG Sleuth that is just too much fun! And to think I was raised in a church where lightning would have struck with fun names like that! I hope you answer Sierra.... I want to join up!:smile:

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
unfortunately for y'all it was a church in Indiana...

as far as valuable lessons... i didn't take it... so i couldn't fill you in...
but i did have a friend who was in it and a lot of it was based on the Bible's ideas for men and women's roles in creating a family...