Duel 150's?

Tomcat

Anytime
I know I'm getting old, and have the begining stages of CRS, but when did the "Twin 125's" become the "Duel 150's"? :confused:

Anyone know a web radio station theat is playing the races? Can't listen on nascar.com due to nmci.

Tomcat

Anytime
Thanks, I was hoping for an online site, but tried it anyways. For once my radio is picking up something other than 97.7

Mikeinsmd

Tomcat said:
I know I'm getting old, and have the begining stages of CRS, but when did the "Twin 125's" become the "Duel 150's"? :confused:
Anyone know a web radio station theat is playing the races? Can't listen on nascar.com due to nmci.
They became the 150's this year. Nascar lengthened them because the big $$ teams were getting better gas milage & making fewer pit stops. This evens up the field a little better. I love it!!! :yay:

Tomcat

Anytime
Guess it makes some sense, they'll probably need to make an extra pit stop now, depending on cautions.

K

Kizzy

Tomcat said:
I hope so, seems like every time he gets going good, something happens and he ends up in the wall

I know :bawl: I just want to see him win. :yay: I think this is the year.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
:tantrum: GDit! Someone please tell me they taped it! :frown: Or that it'll be shown on Speed later tonight. I got so hung up doing other crap this morning that I forgot to set the vcr. :bawl:

crabcake said:
:tantrum: GDit! Someone please tell me they taped it! :frown: Or that it'll be shown on Speed later tonight. I got so hung up doing other crap this morning that I forgot to set the vcr. :bawl:
:gossip: called while watching it live... I guess I should of given him your digits so he could of given you the play-by-play...:ohwell: