Lost..

Hessian

The premise is great...the opening series of shows were pretty interesting...but now...is it me or is it more of a soap opera with minor violence thrown in?

I want to see some of the flashbacks dealing with surfer dude...even the semi-disturbed survivalist guy. I want to know what is the deal with the Korean couple...what is his problem?? (why can't I remember their names???)

And boy...did they scramble or rerun a few episodes in between? That has added to my sense confusion.

I like the diversity of the characters. Unfortunately I missed the episode with the French woman & Iraqi getting rough.

Anyway....any other LOST fans that aren't as LOST as me?

I am totally hooked! THIS website is how I try to keep it all straight... I especially get a lot from the Lost Episode Guide link from that website...:clap:

SPOILER WARNING: It does go into detail about episodes which have not been on air yet!

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Hessian said:
The premise is great...the opening series of shows were pretty interesting...but now...is it me or is it more of a soap opera with minor violence thrown in?

I want to see some of the flashbacks dealing with surfer dude...even the semi-disturbed survivalist guy. I want to know what is the deal with the Korean couple...what is his problem?? (why can't I remember their names???)

And boy...did they scramble or rerun a few episodes in between? That has added to my sense confusion.

I like the diversity of the characters. Unfortunately I missed the episode with the French woman & Iraqi getting rough.

Anyway....any other LOST fans that aren't as LOST as me?

We are hooked on it too....I do wish they would stop showing reruns though....Get on with the plot.....I agree with you....I want to see what is going on with some of these people....That Korean guy is flakey....

Hessian

Ok...A couple of Blanks filled in.

Got a better look at the Japanese couple...but am puzzled that he can't escape the mental fortress he has constructed.

Did anyone watch carefully during the 1st apartment visit by Chin(?) and the girl is watching TV....on the screen for 1/2 a second is heavy surfer dude...what is with that?

I liked the previews for next week too. Surfer dude faces into a rifle...hmmm.

How did the Older sage-like guy know that Walter burned his father's boat?...I rank him as one of the most intriquing characters on the island.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Hessian said:
Got a better look at the Japanese couple...but am puzzled that he can't escape the mental fortress he has constructed.

Did anyone watch carefully during the 1st apartment visit by Chin(?) and the girl is watching TV....on the screen for 1/2 a second is heavy surfer dude...what is with that?

I liked the previews for next week too. Surfer dude faces into a rifle...hmmm.

How did the Older sage-like guy know that Walter burned his father's boat?...I rank him as one of the most intriquing characters on the island.

Had to laugh at your post...I noticed the surfer dude on TV too....My wife thought I was crazy....I had my Tivo on so I backed up and there he was....Don't know what the deal was....he was there for just a 1/2 second then gone...I think Locke just happened to be snoopin around and saw the boy....I agree with you on Locke...he is very strange and intriquing people on there....

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Dupontster said:
Had to laugh at your post...I noticed the surfer dude on TV too....My wife thought I was crazy....I had my Tivo on so I backed up and there he was....Don't know what the deal was....he was there for just a 1/2 second then gone...I think Locke just happened to be snoopin around and saw the boy....I agree with you on Locke...he is very strange and intriquing people on there....
Which one's the surfer dude? :confused:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
K_Jo said:
Which one's the surfer dude? :confused:

I laughed too, but I knew who he was talkin about.....It is the real large guy with the bushie hair....I don't know where the surfer dude came from.... :lmao:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Dupontster said:
I laughed too, but I knew who he was talkin about.....It is the real large guy with the bushie hair....I don't know where the surfer dude came from.... :lmao:
:lol: OK, that's what I thought but the surfing thing threw me off. I love the fat guy. He better not be the one to die.

CMC122

Go Braves!
Dupontster said:
He talks like a surfer sometimes:yay:

Next weeks episode will focus mainly on Hurley... if you want some insight into the next episode, click on the link I provided about...:yay: