Harvick Retaliation...

Retaliation...will it happen? When?

• He'll show up to the 500 wearing LARGE dark sunglasses to hide the black eye.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He'll get spun before the race really gets started.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ponytail

When will it happen?

He's the only driver in Nascar history to be suspended for a race (2002). Somehow, he got away without penalty and took at least 3 other drivers to the back of the pack with him for Sunday's race.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
JJ is way too "class act" to do that crap. I'm still :confused: about what Nascar.com was talking about with some "year long feud" between the two. I don't recall anything ... Harvick's had run-ins with several drivers that are far more memorable than anything I recall from last season with JJ. :shrug:

Ponytail

crabcake said:
JJ is way too "class act" to do that crap. I'm still :confused: about what Nascar.com was talking about with some "year long feud" between the two. I don't recall anything ... Harvick's had run-ins with several drivers that are far more memorable than anything I recall from last season with JJ. :shrug:

From http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20050218/ap_on_sp_au_ra_ne/car_nascar_daytona_harvick_1

"Hunter added that the drivers shook hands and agreed to meet by themselves Thursday night — without crew chiefs, car owners or NASCAR officials — to work through their differences, which began at Phoenix last year.

"We want to make absolutely sure that at the start of a new season, there's no carry-over," Hunter said.

Harvick is considered NASCAR's most volatile driver, capable of causing a wreck on the track or unleashing a scathing critique of a competitor off of it. He has long-standing feuds with Greg Biffle, Kurt Busch and Robby Gordon. "

He's a punk kid that's going to kill somebody if he doesn't grow up. That's dirt track chit that he's been pulling for several years now.

Mikeinsmd

pvineswinger said:
He had a similar dsituation with #17 last year- and Kenseth seems like a pretty easy-going guy.
The Harvick/Kenseth dual last year was GREAT!!! I hope it continues... :lmao:

Yes, Tony's anger management has kept him somewhat subdued.....he did pizz Rusty off one time last year by flicking him the bird on the back stretch... :lmao:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
:offtopic: But how many times will Biffle and Busch mix it up this season? They "rubbed" during the Shootout, and remember "rubbin's racin'". :lmao:

S

Short_Cake

Tomcat said:
Jimmy's stilll on the outside pole, guess his car wasn't damaged that bad. :lmao:

He is still listed on the outside pole, but does he have to move to the back of the pack at the beginning of the race?? I haven't heard as of yet.. SOmeone just needs to take Harvick out behind the oval office (NASCAR trailer) and teach him what racings really all about... :boxing:

Mikeinsmd

Short_Cake said:
He is still listed on the outside pole, but does he have to move to the back of the pack at the beginning of the race?? I haven't heard as of yet.. SOmeone just needs to take Harvick out behind the oval office (NASCAR trailer) and teach him what racings really all about... :boxing:
That's where he starts......

S

Short_Cake

Mikeinsmd said:
That's where he starts......

Sorry, my mistake, thought he too was going to a back-up car, which would then send him to the back... Didn't know they had just repaired the damages to his car, so I guess his wasn't quite as damaged as the rest of them were..

Mikeinsmd

Short_Cake said:
Sorry, my mistake, thought he too was going to a back-up car, which would then send him to the back... Didn't know they had just repaired the damages to his car, so I guess his wasn't quite as damaged as the rest of them were..
Yea, I feel sorry for Mark Martin. He says his back up cannot win Sunday. I'd like to see a miracle allow Mark to win (unless Tony can win) :yay:

How bout ma boy today?? :dance:

S

Short_Cake

Mikeinsmd said:
Yea, I feel sorry for Mark Martin. He says his back up cannot win Sunday. I'd like to see a miracle allow Mark to win (unless Tony can win) :yay:

How bout ma boy today?? :dance:

Well personally I would like to see Rusty win, but him and Daytona don't seem to see eye to eye too much, but with it being both Mark's and Rusty's final year, a win for either of them would be great..
Yes, it was a great race today, my sisters a big Tony fan... And he is okay with me, but since he wasn't there when I started watching racing back in the early 90's, I have to stick with Rusty.. but after he leaves next year, I will probably be going with Tony also.. Can't stand NEWMAN!!!!!!

Mikeinsmd

Short_Cake said:
Well personally I would like to see Rusty win, but him and Daytona don't seem to see eye to eye too much, but with it being both Mark's and Rusty's final year, a win for either of them would be great..
Yes, it was a great race today, my sisters a big Tony fan... And he is okay with me, but since he wasn't there when I started watching racing back in the early 90's, I have to stick with Rusty.. but after he leaves next year, I will probably be going with Tony also.. Can't stand NEWMAN!!!!!!
Shoot, I didnt notice your AV. I mentioned in another thread that I'd like to see Mark or Rusty win if Tony couldn't.

Ryan is a crybaby. I'll cheer for anyone but Jr. Nuthin personal, I hate all his bandwagon fans.... :lmao:

S

Short_Cake

Mikeinsmd said:
Shoot, I didnt notice your AV. I mentioned in another thread that I'd like to see Mark or Rusty win if Tony couldn't.

Ryan is a crybaby. I'll cheer for anyone but Jr. Nuthin personal, I hate all his bandwagon fans.... :lmao:

have to agree with you there, there are a lot of bandwagon fans out there... He will never be his dad, and neither will Harvick, so he may as well get out of the Goodwrench car... Harvick is a :loser:

Mikeinsmd

Short_Cake said:
have to agree with you there, there are a lot of bandwagon fans out there... He will never be his dad, and neither will Harvick, so he may as well get out of the Goodwrench car... Harvick is a :loser:
But he's taking the heat off Tony!! :lmao: Kevin will be the next driver NASCAR sends to anger mgmt. school.... :lmao:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Short_Cake said:
He will never be his dad,
who says he trying to be his dad? :shrug: I've seen & read a lot of interviews with Jr, and not once did he ever say he was trying to take the place of his father; he's simply out there with the other 42 knuckleheads on the track trying to win races, and doing a mighty good job of it, I might add. Shame cRusty "Give Me A Pension Check, Nascar" Wallace can't say the same. :ohwell: