American Idol Girls

K

Kain99

I'm going with Carrie and Nadia ... It's not over but my favorite Mikhala already staged and she broke my heart. :ohwell:

Praying for a major come back but these other two rocked her world!

morganj614

Kain99 said:
I'm going with Carrie and Nadia ... It's not over but my favorite Mikhala already staged and she broke my heart. :ohwell:

Praying for a major come back but these other two rocked her world!

I agree 100% on Carrie and Nadia. I love Mikhala's spirit and uniqueness but all the songs I am finding bland and oh so boring. Mikhala has a long life ahead of her to find her place. Aloha was good too.

M

mitchiba

I missed it. Fell asleep after work/happy hour. Now I am hungry.

Who was the hottest?

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Im a day late because I TiVo everything, but as far as the men go, Anwar was the bomb when he sang Moon River. It brought tears to my eyes and I wanted to give him a standing ovation right there in my living room. I even said when he started that it was a strange song to choose and he was going to have to do something great with it and he did. Ill watch the women tonight.

alex

I agree with Kain- Carrie and Nadia where the best. I didn't care for Aloha's performance but she would be the third best voice last night. I don't think I could ever vote for Mikhela. She reminds me too much of Fran Drescher from the "Nanny" and everytime she sings I just see Fran instead.

The rest were just average or worse.

M

mitchiba

Kain99 said:
Constantine was the hottest.... :kiss:

HI I'm Mitch!!

ERR, uh, can you sing?

Are you hot?

Don't blow kisses at me unless your hoping to get something back.. :whistle:

And it won't be a kiss :lmao: