YEEHAW! Looks Like I Found My Bird!

B

Bruzilla

I'm pumped!!! After spending months looking for a decent 73/74 Plymouth Road Runner that I could afford... I finally found one in Mississippi. It's white (soon to be Lime Light Green) with a black interior, bucket seats, console, 8 3/4 rear, "Go" wing, and only minor rust. The car has a 360 in it, which will soon be replaced by a 500 HP 440. It's not a show car, but a nice daily driver, which is exactly what I wanted so my sons and I can restorize it this summer.

Now I only have to endure two 10-hour road trips to go get it and bring it back!

hamsterfang

The hamster litter reject
Bruzilla said:
I'm pumped!!! After spending months looking for a decent 73/74 Plymouth Road Runner that I could afford... I finally found one in Mississippi. It's white (soon to be Lime Light Green) with a black interior, bucket seats, console, 8 3/4 rear, "Go" wing, and only minor rust. The car has a 360 in it, which will soon be replaced by a 500 HP 440. It's not a show car, but a nice daily driver, which is exactly what I wanted so my sons and I can restorize it this summer.

Now I only have to endure two 10-hour road trips to go get it and bring it back!

Cool! Two ten hour trips? Where's it at? :razz:

B

Bruzilla

The best part is my wife is 100% onboard with the purchase. She directed me to start looking for a new car as I had about driven the wheels off my Corwn Victoria (just under 300k miles). I said no problem, I'll get a 73 Road Runner. What's great is it's my favorite car and I'll recover every dime I put into it if I ever sell it. Sure beats losing $15,000 or so buying a new car. :smile: