UFOs

ViolaceousTiger

Hey anyone see the UFO special last night with Peter Jennings?? I thought it was pretty interesting to here both sides of the argument.

Anyone ever seen a UFO around here in Maryland or think they've seen one??

NEDNOS

I Saw

I was here in 1998. I saw one on RT 270 going south by the Boyds exit and I saw the same one while I was in my barracks room. Weird. I am back now.

Mikeinsmd

NEDNOS said:
I was here in 1998. I saw one on RT 270 going south by the Boyds exit and I saw the same one while I was in my barracks room. Weird. I am back now.
Did they leave the anal probe in?

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
I saw one in Northern Virginia in 1995. A boomerang shaped thing with lights all around it. It was hovering over the barrier wall to Rt. 66 in Centerville, Va. It suddenly flew away at a speed I'd never seen any craft fly and 10 minutes later the sky was full of military helicopters.

I'm not saying it was "alien", just unidentifiable. I'd never seen anything like it.

Toxick

Splat
MysticalMom said:
I saw one in Northern Virginia in 1995. A boomerang shaped thing with lights all around it. It was hovering over the barrier wall to Rt. 66 in Centerville, Va. It suddenly flew away at a speed I'd never seen any craft fly and 10 minutes later the sky was full of military helicopters.

Dear Ms. MysticalMom,

The United States Navy/Air Force Joint Aircraft Team has been monitoring your activity in this forum. It has come to our attention that you have viewed what you described as "a boomerang shaped thing" in NoVa in 1995. We would like to meet with you and discuss this "boomerang shaped thing", as it relates to a classified project, and therefore a debreifing is required, at one of our shops in Quantico, Newport News or PAX river.

An unmarked black SUV will pick you up in front of your home at 1000 hours, and it would be in your best interest to cooperate.

Signed
The C/O USNAFJAT COMNAVAIRLANT

cc: Joint Cheif of Staff

Last edited:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Toxick said:
Dear Ms. MysticalMom,

The United States Navy/Aircrat Joint Aircraft team has been monitoring your activity in this forum. It has come to our attention that you have viewed what you described as "a boomerang shaped thing" in NoVa in 1995. We would like to meet with you and discuss this "boomerang shaped thing", as it relates to a classified project, and therefore a debreifing is required, at one of our shops in Quantico, Newport News or PAX river.

An unmarked black SUV will pick you up in front of your home at 1000 hours, and it would be in your best interest to cooperate.

Signed
The C/O USNAJAT COMNAVAIRLANT

:giggle:

camily

Peace
Toxick said:
Dear Ms. MysticalMom,

The United States Navy/Aircrat Joint Aircraft team has been monitoring your activity in this forum. It has come to our attention that you have viewed what you described as "a boomerang shaped thing" in NoVa in 1995. We would like to meet with you and discuss this "boomerang shaped thing", as it relates to a classified project, and therefore a debreifing is required, at one of our shops in Quantico, Newport News or PAX river.

Signed
The C/O USNAJAT COMNAVAIRLANT

:lmao: :killingme