Thoroughbred for sale ...

Passing this on from a friend ..,

If anyone is interested please pm me and I'll get you in touch with her.

IF YOU KNOW ANYONE THAT IS INTO HORSES PLEASE PASS THIS ON...

My father has a 7year old Thoroughbred for sale. For more information please email or call me and I'll be happy to give you more details and/or set an appointment to see.

There is nothing wrong with this horse. He is in perfect health. Its just that we have been Arabian breeders for 20 years and thought we'd get a feel for the Thoroughbred so he purchased on a couple of years ago...and now he needs to let a horse or two go and since "Hip Hop Gold" is the only Thoroughbred here we decided to let him go. (we have 4 other Arabians here)

Thanks in advance for passing this on to anyone you may know that may know someone interested.

PrepH4U

appyday said:
Wow.............I would have a hard time deciding if I should sell the TB or the Arabs... :confused: or both and get something decent.........

J/K...............................

NOT :lmao:
:rolleyes: Hey my arabian told me she wants to meet you in a dark parking lot! :lmao:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
appyday said:
I forgot.......................Another camel jockey :moon:

:huggy: Prep its ok you got her befor I could get to ya and set you straight :flowers:
HEY! I got one darn nice Arapaloosa, and she's dressed in spots on top of spots! :biggrin:

re the TB, If your dad wants to turn it over to a nice rescue as a write off, i know a nice one. pm me.

barncat

appyday said:
:rolleyes: The only thing that saves her is the app...a little color and common since thrown in for good measure..

Hey my Arab was the sanest horse I have ever met. But since you consider Tbs crazy and they are the top choice for eventers and I evented my Arab up to prelim I guess you would consider him not very sane. He's a doll though, you can take him anywhere and he is ready to go, loves to be in the lead and marches through anything. He's enjoying his second career teaching young kiddies how to ride and still has plenty of spunk.

Seriously though, I've had more trouble with those stubborn paints and QHs then any TB I've ridden. I feel like I have to manhandle some of those QH types to get their respect and I really dislike that. I'm not saying I can't handle them, I just dislike the initial test some of those critters like to put someone new through. Now I'm not saying all Tbs aren't like that, I remember one 18.1 hand one that required some strong manhandling in the arena....I did not want to fall from that horse so I resorted to whatever tactics it took!

barncat

appyday said:
I never have owned an arab but I have seen some nice ones and some bad..a nicly trained one is ok..but one running around with its head up and mouth open looks horrible. I do not like the croup on most arabs..I was married into an arab family and broke the youngsters. I had them going like a QH. I had a couple I really liked. I love the head on them. Most seem dingy though.

I only have owned one TB and I had him for a week. Made a $1400 profit on him but he was an arse. I would not get on that sucker for love nor money. That sucker could hang his head over the stall door and jog in place.

I used to event. Lower level pony club type and my old app was very dependable for my team. I am now older and the ground is harder. I do not run through the woods jumping telephone poles that are bolted up 4' and made not to break. I ride in a real saddle not a postage stamp. I am set in my ways. I have my views and not afraid to air them... :lmao:

I got the Arab stuck in one of those fences. It was an elephant trap and it had three ascending logs about 1.5' apart with a ditch in front and underneath. Poor baby had his tummy resting on the middle log with his front and back legs between the other logs. He's only about 15 hands so he was on his tippy toes. Bless his heart, he stood perfectly still for the crew to cut the ropes and walked out like a complete gentleman

I've never considered an english saddle a postage stamp. When I saw the exercise saddle for the Tbs I was taken aback at first but then found it was my saddle of choice for galloping. It's like riding barback with stirrups, you can feel so much more through the horse then the normal saddles. I love my jumping saddle but it does not give me that close of a feeling. Ideally I would love an exercise saddle with padded flaps and a knee block for jumping, hacking and galloping.

appyday said:
:rolleyes: The only thing that saves her is the app...a little color and common since thrown in for good measure..

Whats your dad want for the TB tell us more about it. What does her really want to get for her? Is she UTD on shots/coggins. Is she sane and sound? Is there any room for resale? Where is she located? Does he have her papers?

It's not my horse :shrug: If you want more information I've PM'd you her e-mail address for more information.