tennis

D

dems4me

Does anyone know of a tennis court in the area that has coin operated lights at night and has a wall for you to practice on :shrug:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
dems4me said:
Does anyone know of a tennis court in the area that has coin operated lights at night and has a wall for you to practice on :shrug:
What happened to the swimming?

likitysplit

Base

dems4me said:

The courts on base over by the Flight Deck used to be lit.......not sure now....

There used to be lit courts in Spyglass...........not sure if they exist now......

D

dems4me

DoWhat said:
What happened to the swimming?

I can do both, but when the weather warms up, I'd love to play tennis too!!! I'm trying to get back into my past-athletic self. :dance:

D

dems4me

likitysplit said:
The courts on base over by the Flight Deck used to be lit.......not sure now....

There used to be lit courts in Spyglass...........not sure if they exist now......

thanks... but, can I get on base if I'm a civilian to play tennis?

dems4me said:
thanks... but, can I get on base if I'm a civilian to play tennis?
Dems, if you work in D.C. and live in Hugheville, how are you going to find time to drive all the way down to Pax base on a regular basis... wouldn't it be smarter to find a place up the road...:shrug:

D

dems4me

kwillia said:
Dems, if you work in D.C. and live in Hugheville, how are you going to find time to drive all the way down to Pax base on a regular basis... wouldn't it be smarter to find a place up the road...:shrug:

Wasn't sure what base he was referring to - could have been Andrews :shrug: Yes, I would have asked for references from here to Hughsville, but I thought it may have applied to a very small audience with any knowledge on this... even if it's just the weekends, it would be fine - any references appreciated :yay: :dance:

LucyS.

taking a coffee break
:shrug: I've been to the courts at the park on Chancellor's Run Road. There should be courts over at Dorsey Park, too.

D

dems4me

LucyS. said:
:shrug: I've been to the courts at the park on Chancellor's Run Road. There should be courts over at Dorsey Park, too.

Don't know where Chancellor's run is or Dorsey... Maybe I'll just hit the ball up against a building somewhere. Thanks :huggy:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I think COve Point Park has lighted Tennis Courts.. hell the place is lit up like the Depository at Ft Knox.. EVERYTHING is lit there..

LucyS.

taking a coffee break
dems4me said:
Don't know where Chancellor's run is or Dorsey... Maybe I'll just hit the ball up against a building somewhere. Thanks :huggy:

I'm not sure how familiar you are with the Great Mills area, but Chancellor's Run Road is off of Route 235 -- south, past Walmart, before the Sheetz. The park is about halfway down Chancellor's Run Road. Dorsey is more towards the Hollywood area.

likitysplit

dems4me said:
Wasn't sure what base he was referring to - could have been Andrews :shrug: Yes, I would have asked for references from here to Hughsville, but I thought it may have applied to a very small audience with any knowledge on this... even if it's just the weekends, it would be fine - any references appreciated :yay: :dance:

Dems,

Didn't realize you lived up the road. I was referring to PAX. Sorry. They have lit courts at CSM in La Plata. You can go there for free. Don't know the schedule for lighting..times, etc.

D

dems4me

likitysplit said:
Dems,

Didn't realize you lived up the road. I was referring to PAX. Sorry. They have lit courts at CSM in La Plata. You can go there for free. Don't know the schedule for lighting..times, etc.

OK thanks....