2 Ton Salt Lick

D

dems4me

My goats have discovered that my truck lately has become a tastly salt lick and has been licking it alot - so much to the point of where the clean spots looks like a drunk person was trying to write his name on the sides and the back of my truck... This can't be healthy for them can it? I have salt licks in the barn but they insist on doing this to the truck - don't ask me how their little tongue's have yet to get iced/stuck on the metal. Regardless, I'll just have to wash the truck now due to clean spots... but daymnn... this can't be healthy - can it? Will it hurt them? So far they seem ok but... ick!!! Any suggestions :shrug: :frown:

unixpirate

Pitty Party
dems4me said:
My goats have discovered that my truck lately has become a tastly salt lick and has been licking it alot - so much to the point of where the clean spots looks like a drunk person was trying to write his name on the sides and the back of my truck... This can't be healthy for them can it? I have salt licks in the barn but they insist on doing this to the truck - don't ask me how their little tongue's have yet to get iced/stuck on the metal. Regardless, I'll just have to wash the truck now due to clean spots... but daymnn... this can't be healthy - can it? Will it hurt them? So far they seem ok but... ick!!! Any suggestions :shrug: :frown:

Move the truck? :confused:

:lol:

morganj614

dems4me said:

And you were worried about wood in the back? funny girl! :killingme

D

dems4me

unixpirate said:
Move the truck? :confused:

:lol:

I don't park in their pen... I'd get stuck :lol: They are free range goats and will find the truck whereever I park it... :frown: Most folks get kitty prints on their truck... I get kitty prints, hoof prints and cleanly licked prints... :frown:

D

dems4me

hooker said:

Lucky me... :ohwell: Kind of makes me loose some sophistication in the garage... :lol: firewood or trash in the back would seal the deal... :roflmao: