Blessing of the Bikes

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
The St. Mary's Co. Chapter of ABATE of Maryland, Inc. will be holding their 10th Annual Blessing Of The Bikes on Sunday, April 10th.
Event will take place at Cryer's Back Road Inn in Compton, MD. Admission is free; gates open at 11:00. Food, refreshments, music & event pins will be available.
For more information call 301-737-8282; 301-737-1287; email nitrotommy@yahoo.com or sandy_20634@yahoo.com

ALSO

12th Annual Southern Maryland Blessing of the Bikes
April 17th, 2005
Charles Co. Fairgrounds

http://www.somd.org/blessingofthebikes/

B

baswm

You forgot one APS.

MAY

1st - Blessing of the Bikes
1:00 p.m.

Rain date is Sunday May 8, 2005
Bike Blessings, Bike Show by Boston, Live Music, Food, Drink, & Vendors.
Sponsored by Tans Cycles & Parts
9032A Chesapeake Avenue
North Beach, MD 20714
410-257-6619
301-855-8337

M

michellegal

Thanks for the info. I'd heard that it was no longer going to be at the St. Mary's County Fairgrounds, but I didn't know where the alternate location was going to be.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
The one that was held at the SMC fairgrounds was done by some people who had splintered off from ABATE.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
RoseRed said:
The one that was held at the SMC fairgrounds was done by some people who had splintered off from ABATE.
Mendal and Karen, that's the one that's moving to Chuck county fairgrounds.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
aps45819 said:
Mendal and Karen, that's the one that's moving to Chuck county fairgrounds.
They have passed it off to someone else and are only helping them this year to get established then they are done.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Mikeinsmd said:
Oops.... I left out a word. Do you wanna be my RIDING partner? :lmao:
:lmao: OK, but I can only ride for 20 minutes at a time before my back starts killing me, so we have to take lots of breaks. And if you take off too fast my head will fly forward and our helmets with slam into each other and sometimes that hurts. Oh and I sing really loudly to myself and I think it sounds great, but apparently it doesn't.

AC/DC

Lord, I apologize.
K_Jo said:
:lmao: OK, but I can only ride for 20 minutes at a time before my back starts killing me, so we have to take lots of breaks. And if you take off too fast my head will fly forward and our helmets with slam into each other and sometimes that hurts. Oh and I sing really loudly to myself and I think it sounds great, but apparently it doesn't.

Mike, I'm thinking SIDECAR here.....:yay::yay:

Mikeinsmd

K_Jo said:
AC/DC, I was thinking rope tied to tourpak..... :lmao: JK K_Jo & you know it... :love:

I have a fulldresser Electraglide Classic. The seat has back support & arm rests. I won't play with the throttle so the helmets won't bang each other. I also have an am/fm/cd player that I can crank up to drown out your singing.
You can still sing, but I'm not responsible for bug removal from your teeth. :yay:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
K_Jo said:
And if you take off too fast my head will fly forward and our helmets with slam into each other and sometimes that hurts.
That's the driver's fault. A good operator can accelerate and shift without causing his passenger to bang heads with him.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
aps45819 said:
That's the driver's fault. A good operator can accelerate and shift without causing his passenger to bang heads with him.
He's pretty new at it, but also, he likes to hear me yell, "Knock it the **** off, Mother******!" It pleases him to get me riled up.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Mikeinsmd said:
AC/DC, I was thinking rope tied to tourpak..... :lmao: JK K_Jo & you know it... :love:

I have a fulldresser Electraglide Classic. The seat has back support & arm rests. I won't play with the throttle so the helmets won't bang each other. I also have an am/fm/cd player that I can crank up to drown out your singing.
You can still sing, but I'm not responsible for bug removal from your teeth. :yay:
:drooling: That's what we need. I see women riding on the back of those fancy bikes and I'm so jealous. I'd probably be able to stay on for 30 minutes at a time! Maybe one day...

Knowing you have such a fine machine makes me love you more. :smoochy:

Mikeinsmd

K_Jo said:
:drooling: That's what we need. I see women riding on the back of those fancy bikes and I'm so jealous. I'd probably be able to stay on for 30 minutes at a time! Maybe one day...Knowing you have such a fine machine makes me love you more. :smoochy:
Vibrator on wheels.... :whistle: