Garlic Alfredoo Sauce

watercolor

yeah yeah
Garlic Alfredo Sauce

Here is a receipe that was passed down to me. :smile: Thought some of you would enjoy it. :smile:

Alfredo Sauce

1 pint of heavy whipping cream
3 table spoons of minced garlic
2 cups parmesan cheese
1 cup mozerella cheese
4 table spoons of butter
1/4 teaspoon of black pepper

In a skillet, melt down butter. With a whisk, Add heavy cream. Heat till simmer. Stir constantly because it will burn. Add in parmesan cheese and mozerella cheese. Wisk till creamy. Add in garlic and cook for 5 more minutes to let the garlic blend. Let stand for 5 minutes. Add to pasta

Last edited:
B

bennydafig

:confused:
watercolor said:
Here is a receipe that was passed down to me. :smile: Thought some of you would enjoy it. :smile:

Alfredo Sauce

2 cups parmesan cheese
1 cup mozerella cheese
4 table spoons of butter

In a skillet, melt down butter. With a whisk, Add heavy cream. Heat till simmer. Stir constantly because it will burn. Add in parmesan cheese and mozerella cheese. Wisk till creamy. Add in garlic and cook for 5 more minutes to let the garlic blend. Let stand for 5 minutes. Add to pasta

carolinagirl

What's it 2 U
watercolor said:

Alfredo Sauce

2 cups parmesan cheese
1 cup mozerella cheese
4 table spoons of butter

I make this all the time. My kids LOVE it.

watercolor

yeah yeah
Here is another......

Sausage Alfresco

1 pkg of fetticuni
1 pkg of hillshire farms kabalsa
1 red bell pepper
1 green bell pepper
1 med. onion
4 cups frozen peas
1/2 pint of heavy whipping cream
3 tablespoons of garlic
1 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
Salt and Pepper

Boil water for fetticuni. Cook it, and set aside.

Cut up kabalsa into rounds. Fry up in skillet with onions, and bell peppers. Cook till onions are clear. Add in frozen peas and garlic, cook till tender. Remove contents from skillet, add heavy whipping cream to skillet along with parmesan cheese. Cook till a simmer. Add other ingredients in. Cook till everything is incorperated well and coated.

Add over pasta