Ferrari 612 at jewelry store

Petter Solberg

Not everyday that you see a $250,000 car in Southern Maryland. I saw the car parked at the jewelry store that is near the entrance for K-Mart. Anybody else notice it? Not my favorite Ferrari but nice to see it.

Pete

Repete
Petter Solberg said:
Not everyday that you see a $250,000 car in Southern Maryland. I saw the car parked at the jewelry store that is near the entrance for K-Mart. Anybody else notice it? Not my favorite Ferrari but nice to see it.
Are you sure it was not a Neon CFC (cheap Ferrari clone)?

mrweb

Iron City
Petter Solberg said:

There is some guy in Solomons who owns a red Spider Modena F1. A bit more affordable at around $160K. I've only seen it out on nice sunny summer days.

B

bennydafig

mrweb said:
There is some guy in Solomons who owns a red Spider Modena F1. A bit more affordable at around $160K. I've only seen it out on nice sunny summer days.
I havent seen the Spyder, but I have seen the other one in front of CD's yesterday..