Coming to Budd's Creek in June, 2005...

Ponytail

www.ballisticeagle.com. :cool:

This is a 100% jet powered, twin afterburner, motorcycle. There is no transmission...all jet thrust.

Kevin is a very good friend of mine. We met in college, and I helped get him his first job out of school. He is an aircraft engineer like myself. The jet drag bike is a long time dream of his that became reality over the last couple of years.

Don't miss his Budd's Creek showing. More then likely, he'll be hangin with me at my place for the weekend and we'll be out raisin' some kinda hell on SOMD.

Watch for him either on Budd's Creek website or Kevins. Definitely worth seeing the bike run, and meeting Kevin himself.

I'd appreciate you all spreading the word for this event. He is just getting started, and he could use the support. TIA

:dude:

Attachments

• kevin.jpg
    kevin.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:

Vince

PT, let me know when they have a date for this. You gonna be back from the frozen North by then?

Last edited:

morganj614

Ponytail said:
www.ballisticeagle.com. :cool:

This is a 100% jet powered, twin afterburner, motorcycle. There is no transmission...all jet thrust.

Kevin is a very good friend of mine. We met in college, and I helped get him his first job out of school. He is an aircraft engineer like myself. The jet drag bike is a long time dream of his that became reality over the last couple of years.

Don't miss his Budd's Creek showing. More then likely, he'll be hangin with me at my place for the weekend and we'll be out raisin' some kinda hell on SOMD.

Watch for him either on Budd's Creek website or Kevins. Definitely worth seeing the bike run, and meeting Kevin himself.

I'd appreciate you all spreading the word for this event. He is just getting started, and he could use the support. TIA

:dude:

Looks like quite a show.. :yay:

Ponytail

Vince said:
PT, let me know when they have a date for this. You gonna be back from the frozen North by then? :lmao:

I will most definitely be back, and hopefully thawed out by then.

Right now, according to Kevins Website, he is scheduled to appear at Budd's Creek:

June 25
July 10

One other note of possible interest. Kevin had close personal ties to to those involved in the Hedricks Motorsports airplane crash last year. A VERY good friend of his was the pilot of the plane. She was at his bedside when he had his motorcycle accident when we were in college. A truck had pulled out in front of him while he was on his way home from one of our final exams before the Christmas break. He never did make it home for Christmas. His left leg had been ripped off at the knee and against doctors recommendations, he had them reattach it and Liz was an integral part in convincing the doctors to do so, as well as a part of his recovery, both physically, and mentally.

http://ballisticeagle.com/memorial.htm

Kevin is just one of those folks that I have run across in my life, that for MANY reasons, make me feel proud call him a friend. He's been there when I've needed him for various things over the years. He's relentless in his persuit of his dreams, but he's completely selfless when it comes to his friends, and he has MANY.

I'm not going to miss his shows in Md for anything.

K

Kain99

Hey Pony tail neat bike! Are you sure this guy is racing at Budds Creek? Looks like he needs a paved straight track which should put him at MIR.

kevinamartin

:shortbus: :shortbus: :shortbus: Thanks for the words. It's been a wild ride over the past few years I'm just very lucky to be able to chase a dream, (as tweaked as it may be) The show has really come together in the past few months. Those of you that know ponytail know he's the first one to lend a hand and get your back when the chips are down. I will never loose sight of that. OH yeah, hey pony tail, you still riding that cute little pink sportster with the tassles????? (sorry couldn't resist)

Anyway looking forward to coming up there, it should rock! We will be doing a static display the day before each show, although the place has not yet been detrermined, heck maybe in ponytail's driveway! check the web site for updates. heading home to put the beast back in the box, and got to go to the huge city of Rincon Ga. population....ummm 500? to do some thrust testing (the neighbors love me!)

later,

Roadkill

K

Kain99

Ken King said:
Kain,

Budd's Creek is MIR - Potomac Speedway is the other place.
I thought MIR was the straight track...Potomac - Circle track and Budds Creek the track where the boys race their dirt bikes. Who knows. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ponytail

kevinamartin said:
:shortbus: :shortbus: :shortbus: Thanks for the words. It's been a wild ride over the past few years I'm just very lucky to be able to chase a dream, (as tweaked as it may be) The show has really come together in the past few months. Those of you that know ponytail know he's the first one to lend a hand and get your back when the chips are down. I will never loose sight of that. OH yeah, hey pony tail, you still riding that cute little pink sportster with the tassles????? (sorry couldn't resist)

Anyway looking forward to coming up there, it should rock! We will be doing a static display the day before each show, although the place has not yet been detrermined, heck maybe in ponytail's driveway! check the web site for updates. heading home to put the beast back in the box, and got to go to the huge city of Rincon Ga. population....ummm 500? to do some thrust testing (the neighbors love me!)

later,

Roadkill

Kev, You've never had neighbors that liked you. I'm just glad that I never had to be one. :lol:

See ya soon bud!