the surreal life

C

canuk woman

has anyone seen that reality show? it's where they put a bunch of has beens in a house for a few days and watch the chemicals react (it's a great show)

AC/DC

Lord, I apologize.
I tried watching it once...........besides the little tart doing the pole dance, it was boring to me. :shrug:

C

canuk woman

AC/DC said:
I tried watching it once...........besides the little tart doing the pole dance, it was boring to me. :shrug:

you've seen the 1st season?

C

canuk woman

JabbaJawz said:
I've never watched it. :shrug:

if you've never seen it then how come you have an avatar of bridget neilson and flava flav those two were featured in the surreal life 3 (or is that AV from "strange love" another vh1 show?)

Elle

Happy Camper!
canuk woman said:
if you've never seen it then how come you have an avatar of bridget neilson and flava flav those two were featured in the surreal life 3 (or is that AV from "strange love" another vh1 show?)
Where is MM with that Wooooosh!

C

canuk woman

Careyhartfan said:
Who's your favorite character on the show :dance:

I don't know but now it looks like I'm not the only one who is nuts for the surreal life who do you think should be future house guests?

C

canuk woman

Ok in last nights episode (aired in Canada) the house guests are like building a new backyard for some kids that went through to much hate can't remember much though.

next week: motocross stuff with Carey.

Careyhartfan

I am beautiful!!
canuk woman said:
I don't know but now it looks like I'm not the only one who is nuts for the surreal life who do you think should be future house guests?
Bille Joe Armstrong,Nicky Hilton,Gerard way(My chemical romance), Johnny Depp. I know half the people wouldn't do it. But who cares? :razz:

Careyhartfan

I am beautiful!!
canuk woman said:
Ok in last nights episode (aired in Canada) the house guests are like building a new backyard for some kids that went through to much hate can't remember much though.

next week: motocross stuff with Carey.
Oh my god I luv that one!!!!!!!!!! :flowers: But I luv all the episodes.