Tears for Queers...

Hessian

Been watching both the Amazing Race & Survivor...and am getting really disgusted by the effeminate behavior...on both those show the queers got frustrated over something and called their antagonists "b!tches" as they waddled away.

The lisp...the hugging...the pookie names...--all this is almost non-stop.
What is the agenda here?

Is this is a plea to show that they are 'just like everyone else'--its NOT working! I think in the Amazing Race they are a true embarrassment to America. In Survivor...go ahead and read gay-boy hairdresser's bio: He can't help using the "I"...me...myself" dozens of times. Its a pathetic self absorbed lifestyle he's projecting. :dead:

Is anyone else getting tired of this exploitation of the bizarre?

K

Kain99

Well, Bizarre gets ratings..... Homo's don't freak me out as I am completely secure in my womanhood....However, I know most men freak much quicker. :killingme

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:killingme

Hessian, put down the remote and step away from the TV.

I think all those people on those shows are freaks so :shrug: Speaking of which, my friends are going to be on What Not To Wear tomorrow night. :lol:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
:killingme

Hessian, put down the remote and step away from the TV.

I think all those people on those shows are freaks so :shrug: Speaking of which, my friends are going to be on What Not To Wear tomorrow night. :lol:
:yeahthat:

The words would not come to me... they came to Vrai instead... :dance:

Hessian

But Vrai...

I'm the Poster -Boy for Lusby regarding
"What Not To Wear!"

Where is the show..."Through My Eyes..."...the world looking through red-green colorblindness!...I want my reality show NOW.

ok...I'll put down the remote now.

K

Kain99

Hessian said:
I'm the Poster -Boy for Lusby regarding
"What Not To Wear!"

Where is the show..."Through My Eyes..."...the world looking through red-green colorblindness!...I want my reality show NOW.

ok...I'll put down the remote now.
Fark That! keep that remote H..... It's fun! Live laugh and barf... We all do! :killingme

SmallTown

Football season!
Hessian said:
Been watching both the Amazing Race & Survivor...and am getting really disgusted by the effeminate behavior...on both those show the queers got frustrated over something and called their antagonists "b!tches" as they waddled away.

The lisp...the hugging...the pookie names...--all this is almost non-stop.
What is the agenda here?

Is this is a plea to show that they are 'just like everyone else'--its NOT working! I think in the Amazing Race they are a true embarrassment to America. In Survivor...go ahead and read gay-boy hairdresser's bio: He can't help using the "I"...me...myself" dozens of times. Its a pathetic self absorbed lifestyle he's projecting. :dead:

Is anyone else getting tired of this exploitation of the bizarre?
Luckily Paris Hilton is the poster child for straight people :killingme