JJ vs CE- great finish

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
WTF? I thought JJ had that race in the bag! Outta no where, CE just hauled some serious a$$! That was a great finish though. :patriot:
No offense CC, but I'm kind of glad I got to see the back flip. I guarantee I would NOT be able to do a back flip after racing 500 miles. He11, I can't even do one NOW!!! :lol:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
:lol: It's all good! Of course I was pulling for JJ to win, but Carl's win was really special -- he'd won his first Busch race Saturday and his first Cup race Sunday. That was the first time a driver won both races in one weekend at Atlanta, so I'm sure it was a monumental weekend for him and his team. I don't mind JJ takin' second for that accomplishment. :yay:

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
crabcake said:
:lol: It's all good! Of course I was pulling for JJ to win, but Carl's win was really special -- he'd won his first Busch race Saturday and his first Cup race Sunday. That was the first time a driver won both races in one weekend at Atlanta, so I'm sure it was a monumental weekend for him and his team. I don't mind JJ takin' second for that accomplishment. :yay:
Yeah I heard that yesterday too- and I'm OK enough with myself to say this:
Carl Edwards' mama is frickin' HOT!! Holy crap, did you see her? With a 25-yr-old son!!!?

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
crabcake said:
Yea, I saw her! I thought she was his g/f before they mentioned who she was. :yikes: :notworthy:
:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: I used to be hot like dat :sniff: :sniff: Now I am just a fat old broad.

Mikeinsmd

pvineswinger said:
I guarantee I would NOT be able to do a back flip after racing 500 miles. He11, I can't even do one NOW!!! :lol:
That's not what Thor said.... :killingme

Sorry CC but i'm glad JJ didn't win. He's winning too much lately. I like to see it mixed up (unless Tony is ruling then everything I just said is :bs: )

:killingme

crabcake

Mikeinsmd said:
That's not what Thor said.... :killingme

Sorry CC but i'm glad JJ didn't win. He's winning too much lately. I like to see it mixed up (unless Tony is ruling then everything I just said is :bs: )

:killingme
Right before the race, DQ put on her bristol shirt and wrapped herself in her TS blanket and curled up on the couch with me. :smile:

When she fell asleep, I took the TS blanket outside and tossed it in the burning can with a bottle of lighter fluid, and tossed my almost-spent smoke on it when I headed back in. :cool:

Mikeinsmd

crabcake said:
Right before the race, DQ put on her bristol shirt and wrapped herself in her TS blanket and curled up on the couch with me. :smile: When she fell asleep, I took the TS blanket outside and tossed it in the burning can with a bottle of lighter fluid, and tossed my almost-spent smoke on it when I headed back in. :cool:
:yikes: :spank: DQ can stay with me when you move south. I'll get her a new, better TS blankey. I'll get her a lil TS fire suit to wear with a TS helmet & intercom so we can talk during the races!!

How could you?? :bawl: :moon:

crabcake

Mikeinsmd said:
:yikes: :spank: DQ can stay with me when you move south. I'll get her a new, better TS blankey. I'll get her a lil TS fire suit to wear with a TS helmet & intercom so we can talk during the races!!

How could you?? :bawl: :moon:
:lol: I'm just kidding! I wouldn't burn anything "NASCAR" in my house. :nono:

Pete

Repete
Good race :yay: Always makes it interesting when a lap 1 accident takes out half dozen or so contenders.

crabcake

Mikeinsmd said:
I know but the lil TS fire suit would be funny as he11!! :killingme
She would look darling in one of those! :smile: If ya find one, lemme know. She needs at least a size 6, but preferably a 7/8 so she can grow into it. :wink: