Napa Valley?

Club'nBabySeals

Where are my pants?
Thinking about a Napa Valley vacation this Spring----has anyone been out there? Recommendations? Warnings? General Info?

Thanks! :howdy:

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Club'nBabySeals said:
Thinking about a Napa Valley vacation this Spring----has anyone been out there? Recommendations? Warnings? General Info?

Thanks! :howdy:
It's pretty, though there's not much to do except look and admire.
I would imagine you'll spend most of your exciting time in San Fran, Santa Cruz, or San Jose.

Club'nBabySeals

Where are my pants?
I would imagine you'll spend most of your exciting time in San Fran, Santa Cruz, or San Jose.

I was thinking more along the lines of visiting the wineries...

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
I was able to visit Korbel, Armida, and another one, don't remember the name of that one. It was really nice to have gone to see these. Since it was Fleet Week in San Fran, I did not have to pay for the tours! It was really neat to see how they make the different types of wine.

Pete

Repete
sleuth said:
:killingme :lmao:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Pete said:
I don't remember Santa Cruz being all that exciting either. Beach, boardwalk, hippies protesting something. :shrug:
Occasional shark attack over of West Street cliffs.

CityGrl

Time for a nap
I was in Napa and stumbled upon the Silver Oak winery when they were having their Release Day. It's a beautiful winery with an excellent cabernet! We also checked out St. Supery, which had a beautiful garden to enjoy their wine in...