Saturday Night

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Since everyone, myself included (Sharon and John are excluded)were big party poopers last weekend. How's about a b-day party on Saturday at Bk's (I've already checked it's ok) for Water (who's b-day was last weekend) and Sleuth (who's b-day is next Wed). I'm there. Who all's coming???

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
We were NOT party poopers

nobody told us anything about a party for WC...okay, so maybe I'm assuming too much...

I think we can make it. But I don't make a move without asking Otter.:biggrin:

SxyPrincess

Re: We were NOT party poopers

Originally posted by cattitude

I think we can make it. But I don't make a move without asking Otter.:biggrin:

So, then when will you fill him in on the Vette that is sitting in my garage? :wink:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Re: Re: We were NOT party poopers

Originally posted by SxyPrincess
So, then when will you fill him in on the Vette that is sitting in my garage? :wink:

With the two puppies and five kitties inside? :wink:

D

Dribbles

this sounds like fun. Can i come with my boyfrined. I live in Port Republic so i need directions from that area.

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
i thought it was going to be friday... but... i can switch my friday and saturday plans around...

that way i can make it to my own party!

:D

doesn't sound like anyone else can make it though :(

Christy

b*tch rocket
I can also host at my house if it's later on in the afternoon. What's the weather going to be like?

In case there's a butt load of people who are going to want to get together, so we don't have to overload BK's toilet! :lmao:

fuzzyng

Originally posted by Christy
I can also host at my house if it's later on in the afternoon. What's the weather going to be like?

In case there's a butt load of people who are going to want to get together, so we don't have to overload BK's toilet! :lmao:

buttload, eh? buttloads of buttloads? :biggrin: there isn't a toilet i havn't found that fears my buttload :biggrin:

Spud

I have to admit it would be a lot easier for us to come to christy's house... I Luv WC and would go to the ends of the earth for her B-Day but, The toilet thing was a little messsy and the house is pretty tiny and I freeze easily and I can't drink at BK's and.... well you get the picture!

Obviously, I can't handle two identities.... :hohum: