Hobby Shop Trip

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
I was able to do quite well for myself at Doug's today on my birthday shopping trip. I bought the following:

• A 1:72 scale Focke Wulf FW 187A-O, limited edition kit by Special Hobby
  • A 1:72 scale Bristol F.2B fighter, limited edition kit by Pegasus
  • A 1:72 scale German WWII half-track, by Revell
  • A 1:72 scale British Mosquito fighter-bomber, by Hasegawa
  • A 1:144 scale Lockheed Super Constellation, by Minicraft
I've many hours of enjoyment ahead!

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Thanks!! I'll keep ya posted when I start building them...I probably ought to get myself a web site for posting pics of my work.

K

Kizzy

:clap: Sounds like a great trip, and you got exactly what you wanted for your Birthday. I use to hit that store often when I was in middle school. I had a doll house, and I would get my furniture from that store.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Kizzy said:
:clap: Sounds like a great trip, and you got exactly what you wanted for your Birthday. I use to hit that store often when I was in middle school. I had a doll house, and I would get my furniture from that store.
This is their new one, down here in Hollywood. I'm so glad I don't have to drive to Waldorf to shop there!!!

I built my daughter a doll house from scratch, many moons ago. It needs repairs, but she won't let me throw it out, so I guess one of these days I'll fix it and give it to her again. I built it so she could play with her Barbie dolls in it - so it's big and only has a couple of rooms.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Railroad said:
Thanks!! I'll keep ya posted when I start building them...I probably ought to get myself a web site for posting pics of my work.

You know, one of the sponsors for SOMD.com has something to do with train sets and such. I saw it the other day and forgot to PM you... I just tried to find it and can't figure out how to find a list of sponsors...

Anyhoo!! Yay you on your purchases! Have fun!

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
virgovictoria said:
You know, one of the sponsors for SOMD.com has something to do with train sets and such. I saw it the other day and forgot to PM you... I just tried to find it and can't figure out how to find a list of sponsors...

Anyhoo!! Yay you on your purchases! Have fun!
Thanks, my friend!! I'm getting ready to sign off - see ya in the morning!

vBulletin Message
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to virgovictoria again.