Thanks Pixie

K

Kizzy

Sorry I didn't make it Sleuth. I have been swamped with homework. Only 3 more weeks and I will be done with 3 of the 4 classes I am taking. The 4th and final class I need to graduate will end the last week of January. Taking a class on Sunday does stink, but only 3 more weeks.

So, I did have a valid reason not to come! :wink: Happy Birthday (in advance).

I do miss everyone!

withered

I think all of you have something against me. Hell, I PM like 5 people and NONE of them EVER responded back. I was going to show but you pain in the asses decided not to send me directions.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Oh, get over yourself. You didn't send me any pm, probably just whining!! Didn't really miss you anyway, had much more fun hanging with Jesse and Summer and the others downstairs!!!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by withered
I think all of you have something against me. Hell, I PM like 5 people and NONE of them EVER responded back. I was going to show but you pain in the asses decided not to send me directions.
See how it is to be ignored! :lol: :wink:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I think several of us were. Otter was the first to ping on me about being ignored.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Originally posted by kwillia
Sorry, I thought it was Kyle who got hollered at for messing up WC's thread the other day... my bad.
I would have.... But I've been busy for a change! :lol:

Originally posted by kwillia
Oh then if Otter missed it, he must be busy checking on Zeus :biggrin: !
Anyone giving odds on that one? :lmao:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Originally posted by yakky doodle
i feel an "it's either me or Zeuss" coming from otter. hey catt, you gonna miss otter? :frown:

:lol: :biggrin:

Been checking the classifieds to see if my name has come up...sure is developing into a cold winter...

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by otter
Been checking the classifieds to see if my name has come up...sure is developing into a cold winter...
and so early in the season...

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
How much is..

that Otter in the window?
The one with the waggily tail?
How much is that Otter in the window?
I do hope he is for sale.

:razz2:

yakky doodle

poor otter :bawl: if you bring your pool, you are welcome to stay with me :smile: look at it this way, you make two people happy. Catt gets her dog; I get a pool. You can sit out by it all day and drink beers if you want! :cheers: I just need a therapeutic dip every now and than. :biggrin: