2002 Lincoln Blackwood

Danzig

Anyone ever seen one?

I'm thinking about selling the Expy and getting one?

Comments?

Advice?

Or the usual off topic comments?

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Danzig said:
Anyone ever seen one?

Comments?

Advice?

I saw one at a car show in Philly....all I can say was......niiiiiice. :yay:

Danzig

Nobody needs a $52,500 pickup -- especially one that doesn't offer four-wheel drive, comes with a smallish bed, and is only available in one color: gunslinger black. It could also be said that nobody needs a $10,000 wristwatch. But a ton of people buy them. Because they want them. And because they can. That's all that counts. -----> http://motortrend.com/roadtests/pickup/112_0107blackwood/

Many low mileage ones can be found for under $30,000

willie

Danzig said:
Anyone ever seen one?

Comments?

Advice?

Getting rid of the Expydition is a good idea.

Agee

Danzig said:
Nobody needs a $52,500 pickup -- especially one that doesn't offer four-wheel drive, comes with a smallish bed,
If you appreciate having four-wheel drive in your pick-up, keep shopping.

Ponytail

I saw them at the car show in Philly a few years ago too. I wasn't impressed though. For a $50K truck, it seemed like too much plastic, and I was surprised that it didn't have a CD player on the demo model. LOTS of plastic, smallish cab, like a ranger. I dunno where in the hell they came up with the $50g tag.

I didn't like the sideways opening tailgate either.

And the fact that these things were sitting on the lots with price reduction after price reduction, not getting sold or ordered for that matter ought to tell you something too. I'm surprised that you can't find a "left over" still.

A good thing does not have a short production run, "Limited Edition" or not.