Alaphbet Ride

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Southern Cruisers, Mattawoman Chapter will be holding an alpabit ried over the course of the summer.
Prize: First person to complete the ride wins the registration pot.

Rules
1. Provide photographic proof of your visiting locations whose name starts with every letter of the alphabit.
2. Gotta get them all, A-Z
3. You may use towns (Aberdeen, Bowie), Stores (Apple Basket, Bert's Drivein), Municipalities (Charles County Courthouse, St. Mary's Sherriff office)
4. Chain stores are not eligible unless the store name includes the location in the name.

Deadline:
If no one submits a winning entry by Oct.15, 2005, all participitans will be asked to submit their package by Oct. 25, 2005 and the person with the most qualifying entries will be declared the winner. Winner will be determined by the Mattawoman Chapter officers.

Pete

Repete
aps45819 said:
Southern Cruisers, Mattawoman Chapter will be holding an alpabit ried over the course of the summer.
Prize: First person to complete the ride wins the registration pot.

Rules
1. Provide photographic proof of your visiting locations whose name starts with every letter of the alphabit.
2. Gotta get them all, A-Z
3. You may use towns (Aberdeen, Bowie), Stores (Apple Basket, Bert's Drivein), Municipalities (Charles County Courthouse, St. Mary's Sherriff office)
4. Chain stores are not eligible unless the store name includes the location in the name.

Deadline:
If no one submits a winning entry by Oct.15, 2005, all participitans will be asked to submit their package by Oct. 25, 2005 and the person with the most qualifying entries will be declared the winner. Winner will be determined by the Mattawoman Chapter officers.

:tantrum I hate web pages that have music embedded especially when my speakers are turned up loud.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Pete said:
:tantrum I hate web pages that have music embedded especially when my speakers are turned up loud.
:roflmao: I had that problem earlier with something Otter posted. Nothing like drawing a little attention to yourself at the wrong time.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Pete said:
:lol: One of the clubs I ride with on occasion has a bike reving on their home page, gotta remember to turn the speakers down when I check their calendar.