why cigarettes are addictive?

katty

Recent findings explain why second hand cigarettes are addictive. An unknown component of tobacco smoke appears to destroy an important brain enzyme called Monoamine Oxidase B (MAO B). The enzyme is vital for breaking down excess amounts of dopamine, a neurotransmitter that triggers pleasure-seeking behavior. Smokers have decreased levels of MAO B and abnormally high levels of dopamine, which may encourage the smoker to seek the pleasure of more tobacco smoke.

Here's a site that has made SMOKING a new way to quit smoking!
perplexing? click on!

To order, click: http://partnerclicks.net/click.php?APID=2&affID=0001024

Call us: 63-32-412-4084
Japan Tel #: 81-3-5960-5222 Fax #: 81-3-5960-5225
Office: Kawai Bldg 6F,1-32-6,Higashi-Ikebukuro,
Toshima-Ku,Tokyo,Japan 170-0013

hamsterfang

The hamster litter reject
katty said:
Recent findings explain why second hand cigarettes are addictive. An unknown component of tobacco smoke appears to destroy an important brain enzyme called Monoamine Oxidase B (MAO B). The enzyme is vital for breaking down excess amounts of dopamine, a neurotransmitter that triggers pleasure-seeking behavior. Smokers have decreased levels of MAO B and abnormally high levels of dopamine, which may encourage the smoker to seek the pleasure of more tobacco smoke.

Here's a site that has made SMOKING a new way to quit smoking!
perplexing? click on!

To order, click: http://partnerclicks.net/click.php?APID=2&affID=0001024

So how much money do you actually make per click? I could use some extra pocket change.

:tool:

Danzig

katty said:
Recent findings ......

Katty, I will be in Toshima-Ku,Tokyo,Japan next week. Can I stop by your office and leave you some literature on increasing the size of your penis?

D

dems4me

Danzig said:
Katty, I will be in Toshima-Ku,Tokyo,Japan next week. Can I stop by your office and leave you some literature on increasing the size of your penis?

:shocking:

hamsterfang

The hamster litter reject
Sharon said:
I only smoke with one hand at a time, the other one is holding a beer. :cheers:

I think they mean people who smoke with their left hands rather than their right...duh... :spank:

:lmao:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Sharon said:
I only smoke with one hand at a time, the other one is holding a beer. :cheers:
I've read about Keith Richards lighting one up when he already has a lit cig in the headstock of his guitar and a third one sitting on top of his amp.

nawty1

Poker Shark
Ahhhhh....another way to quit...just what I need...hahaha...it is all will power (I'm workin' on it!). Shouldn't this be in a PAID ADVERTISEMENT section or something?!?!

katty

Danzig said:

y dont you use it yourself u might need it more, to enlarge your puny tow

katty

nawty1 said:
Ahhhhh....another way to quit...just what I need...hahaha...it is all will power (I'm workin' on it!). Shouldn't this be in a PAID ADVERTISEMENT section or something?!?!

true, its up to your will to quit, but others just need extra help

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Explain what "second hand cigarettes" are? Is someone busting apart used butts and then rerolling a cigarette?

Hello6

Princess of Mean
Ken King said:
Explain what "second hand cigarettes" are? Is someone busting apart used butts and then rerolling a cigarette?
I heard that was Tigger's new work from home scam, I mean "job"