Good News and Bad News

K

Kain99

Haven't met ya.... Hi, I'm Kain. I'm sorry about your break up but your better off without the witch.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Her loss is right! It's a good thing you found out her feelings about your kids before you got married. Take your time, the right gal will come along when you least expect it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Lord have mercy! You can't even blink your eyes around here!

Kaz, don't you think it's a little cliche to enlist because your girl broke it off with you? Besides, you're supposed to join the Foreign Legion, not the Navy. :lmao:

You know I'm just busting on you BUT I must throw the flag :bs: that you got engaged to a woman and she met the kids afterward. In the future you might want to get that out of the way right up front.

Sorry your plans got screwed up but the girls are right - you're probably better off.
:cheers: and take care.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Kaz, don't you think it's a little cliche to enlist because your girl broke it off with you?

That's better than breaking it off while you're asleep. :biggrin:

K

KaZamm1061

Ahh stuff happens. The legion? OMG please spare me. lol Yeh got tired of the contractors around here. Figured id make sure a paycheck was coming in ya know.

G

giggles04

Sorry to hear things didn't work out, but it sounds like its going to turn out for the better! Glad to see you back online!:biggrin: