Noooooooooooooooooooooooo

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
God someone please shoot me now. Just what we need another series based on the spoiled brats of this world.

Toxick

Splat
itsbob said:
Who the hell cares?? I'd like Just ONE network to have an original idea for a show..

Remember Survivor when it was new & fresh.
CSI: Las Vegas (actually, I think CSI is still cool and interesting, all 3 of em!)
Nanny-911

(I would say American Idol - but then I remembered a show called Star Search, so it's not really original, per se)

They have original and cool shows. Unfortunately they either get capitolized upon so badly that it becomes cliche and stale way too fast - or it gets largely ignored.

All I know is that I can't WAIT for American Idol tonight!

Vince

Don't care. I don't watch that reality TV crap anyway. Read a book or sit on the computer or watch a movie.

CMC122

Go Braves!
TIGERLILY said:
God someone please shoot me now. Just what we need another series based on the spoiled brats of this world.
I have to agree with ya on that one.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
It is about time they came up with something to take the place of "Newlyweds". I was really starting to miss TV shows that showed how even stupid people can become extremely rich and famous if they are packaged the right way. :duh:

Triggerfish

Toxick said:
Remember Survivor when it was new & fresh.

I remember shows like that in Japan in the 80s...............I guess traveling and joining the military makes you really see the world and you realize how little of American TV is original.

Hello6

Princess of Mean
Vince said:
Don't care. I don't watch that reality TV crap anyway. Read a book or sit on the computer or watch a movie.

:yeahthat: I've been staying up way too late reading books lately :yawn: